New Transferes Looking for a Home

Hello!

As the title states me and 4 of my other buddies are looking for a mythic raiding guild perf 9-12 est weekday’s only. Classes as follows Shadow Priest, Two Elemental Shaman, Dps Warrior and Balance Druid. We all have 2/9 mythic downed with extensive work on grong. We are coming from Korgath and our guild was in the middle of falling apart due to no recruiting and people needing to take breaks. So we moved to a busy alliance server to continue are search for a guild. We also run m+ to stay current with gear all of our raiting are over 1.2k. We are a very solid group of raiders, follow mechanics well and perform our dps duties well. We will also be prepared every raid night flask/pots ect. Everyone will be able to make 100% of the raids (the druid will miss 1 week a month due to work) unless some sort of emergency pops up. If you have any interest please reach out to CKB or Strngrdnger in game send me mail if I am not online. We really want to find a home on this server and continue our progress through Dazar’alor.

Hi, “Unleashed” is looking for DPS for our M progression. We are currently 3/9 M working on Opulence, raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 9pm EST-12am. PST if interested and for more info u can add me in Amastris#1525

1 Like

HI Strnggr,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. Your group might fit in well with our current needs. I would like to speak with your further.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Tis but a Scratch is a 3/9M 7-10cst tue/thur (7-10cst sat/mon alt raid) guild always looking to deepen our team. We rotate people on the bench in when we are able to since we try to combine community and progression.

We are building up our numbers to eventually run to mythic teams with a friendly but progression oriented mindset.

If that interests you please reach me at btag Dwhaviel#2478