New toon, casual player looking for guild

Greetings

I have been a solo player since my friends quit playing at the beginning of Warlords. Because I went solo, I took a lot of long breaks and didnt bother getting into raiding. The only time I grouped up was to do dungeons in Legion that were part of the story questlines. I would like to change that now.

I am looking to join a guild that is welcoming to players new to endgame content and all other aspects of the game. One that tries to include everybody for stuff, or at least helps players with stuff. One that doesnt care what class or spec you play, or how much experience you have, your going to be included. A guild that just wants to have fun with members and have a good time.

I dont know what class to main, either BM/Surv Hunter or Ret/Holy Paladin. But I know I will be working on Cooking and Enchanting for my Professions. Skinning if I roll Hunter and Mining if I roll Paladin. I will work on a different profession instead of Skinning or Mining if the guild needs/wants a different profession. I do take my time with leveling. I do all the quests and complete the map in the zones before I progress, while queued for dungeons.

Faction doesnt matter to me. Ive played both, was Horde in MoP and Warlords, Alliance Legion and BFA. I would prefer to stay on a PST server to find more groups to run stuff with my time availability but I am open to going to a server that isnt PST.

My availability is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5pm-11:30pm PST. I play on weekends but I can not commit to weekend events due to IRL responsibilities.

1 Like

Heya! I run a guild made up of mostly newbies and returnees–I’d love to chat with you about it! Bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi Jelra!

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested.

We are bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. Our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. Happy to discuss more.

Discord: Ali_A#1167 or Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:30-11:30 PM Eastern (5:30-8:30 PM Pacific)

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Play how you want to play. Main what makes you happy. No worries. #souls.not.slots Good Luck with your search! It’s your game time.

We’d love to be considered <3

Add me dsum#1553 we can talk about wow and whatever.

Good morning bump. Still looking :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’re looking for us!

Check out our website…

revelry-yseradotcom

(Sorry, can’t post links)