New to the Server? This might help! Discords and Channels to see!

'ello!

If your new to BSB, you might notice we dont use the forums much. (Or havent at this point) Thats because we’ve been pretty tight knit! But being new to the server as a new player or transfer you might not know all the ways we’ve kept in touch! For that reason, here is some info to help!

• RP Discord*
    This discord helps you find rp, rp guilds, and keep up with server events as we do most of the planning and collab projects here. But we also use it as a more rp focused meet up for the realms rpers to get to know each other and share!

discord.gg/5qAbvjXpDb

Server Discord
Once more PvE focused, this discord is a great place to find PuGs, Guilds, info on the server, trade/crafting, and connect to the largest chunk of our players! Recently revamped after a hacking, its very active and I highly recommend it!

discord.gg/3Dc7tZdmt8

Horde PuG Discord
While I am a Ally main, I know the horde have always been smaller on our server and thus formed a discord to help find dedicated Raid PuGs and groups.

discord.gg/8R2MvPwDZY

Channels to look for in game:

/join RP

This channel is used on HORDE and ALLIANCE as a announcement channel and in game way to find rpers and rp.

/join World

After the LFG rules were changed with the tool, this channel was added on Alliance side to act as our general chat and recruitment for most. I do not believe this is used on horde, but due to the size difference they may not of felt the need for it.

Are we on Reddit?

We are now! A new team stepped forward to manage our subreddit!

www.reddit .com/r/BloodsailBuccaneers/

I hope this helps any new players looking for info! I do not speak for the server alone, I simply wanted to make a easier post we could all bump here to help those that needed the info!

Welcome to the server and please feel free to ask questions or suggest additions!

6 Likes