New to Spriest, Fade doesn't feel good to press

Played in other Xpacs like when fade made them miss attacks, am I missing something with it now? Push it and get 10% dmg reduction? How boring. Otherwise having a lot of fun

I have never played priest in other xpan so I cannot comment on that. But Fade can drop all agro which is a life saver, so much that it can actually make a difference between a group wipe or a successful pull.

Also, that 10% damage reduction is also huge! Especially in high end content (like mythic raid or 20+ keys) where things can hit you for as much as 250k, and 10% of 250k damage is A LOT!

Greater fade, which has always been a PvP talent, makes enemy spells miss. Regular fade hasn’t done that besides one brief patch in mists of pandaria.

Ah I do exclusively PVP Fade used to be so good when you hit it and players missed all attacks against you. That talent is gone now looks like unless I missed it skimming

Use it to remove slows now when you feather yourself, good to get fears.

1 Like

Is there a easy macro to drop feather at feet? or is cursor the only way?

With the flash heal reducing damage taken by 10% talent, precasting flash heal and hitting fade is a good way to get 10 seconds of 20% damage reduction on a very VERY low cd (20/30 seconds for fade, 0 for flash heal)

#showtooltip Angelic Feather
/cast [@player] Angelic Feather

1 Like

Am I blind? Fade removes slows? Is it a talent?

Phantasm, second row of the class tree 2nd from the right.

1 Like

Wow thank you I am so blind I guess I dont notice it since so many melee just autoapply another slow

Just don’t use it if you’re above 60% move speed or etc or it’ll miss you if you’re in movement :stuck_out_tongue:

Phantasm is probably the single best part of fade. I just wish it granted some brief immunity from snares, given how easy/spammy snares are in PvP now.

1 Like