New to server looking for guild

Sighs I hate to be one of those people making these threads.

But I just have no idea what’s going on. Most people I encounter seem to be unguilded these days which is, interesting but if there are guilds that fit this mold I’m looking for a RP focused community that is more concerned with the story around the Horde and Alliance than things like Azshara persay or the current baddies of the xpac.

Most guilds I’ve seen seem to be some type of adventuring guild which sounds fun as well but maybe not my first choice. Either way if some one knows a guild or likes answering dumb questions let me know!

1 Like

Ishnu’alah Greyforge, and welcome to Wyrmrest Accord!

Can you tell us a little more about the roleplay you’re seeking?

You can also visit the Alliance Guild Directory to learn a little more about guilds that are recruiting on the server.

I also recommend checking The Royal Courier tumblr account for posts about guild recruitment, events and more.

And if you’re just looking to get your toes wet in the RP community here on WRA, there is a thread dedicated to maintaining a community event calendar too: the WRA Roleplay Event Calendar.

I hope these resources help!

3 Likes

Appreciate the help. Not much for using tumblr, but yeah it’s been really hard to tell what guilds are actually active. Are the ones on this post all updated?

You didn’t specifically mention it, so even though this may be something you are already doing …

… go to some of the many public rp events that are happening the next few weeks.

It’s a good way to gauge which guilds are active, whisper members about their guilds, and enjoy some IC interactions that might give you a better feel for a good match than even the best forum chat will.

2 Likes

Yep. Nothing is a better gauge of which guilds are active than getting out there into the world and actually seeing them in action. You also get to see how they actually operate in the wild- which can often tell you way more about a guild than any well crafted description, pretty logo, or occasional forum post.

WoW also got the guild finder up and going, which is another fun way of checking it out.

From what I’m aware of, as of the last month or so, at least 90% of the guilds listed in that post are active. :sunglasses: But as Kunbo & Tamanii have mentioned, getting out in the world to explore who’s out there will be your best bet. There are plenty of active guilds around that aren’t even on that list too.

In any event, I wish you the best of luck finding a home for your dwarf and/or other character(s)! And I hope to run into you somewhere on Azeroth! Elune-adore! :crescent_moon: :heart:

2 Likes

Id offer titanwing, as we are focused on Alliance vs horde, but we’re not crazy RP focused, we do a bit of everything.

If you’re looking for Dwarf RP, I would recommend the Meadhall group/community/discord.

1 Like