New to Server - LF Guild

Hello all!

I’ve made the decision to hang up my roleplaying gloves and focus on actually playing the game - with a PvE focus. Been on RP realms since 2010ish and have settled on Dalaran as my new home! However, coming to a realm with no connections, I’ve no idea where to start.

I am leveling a character H-Side to see how things go, and will eventually move some main characters over when I find a great guild.

In regards to a guild, I am looking for:

• Semi-casual, while I did raid some heroic in SL, I am not a hardcore raider
  • Friendly and accepting of new members
  • Has a great social atmosphere

Thank you for reading this far and I looking forward to reading your responses!

Two Girls One Squid is recruiting! We are a casual raiding guild looking for friends to play content with. We dabble in raiding and like to run keys and are very social in discord. We have many members and have normal and heroic raid nights. We have a sense of humor and maintain respect among our members. Please pst insynirate or message us in game. We are also in the guild finder. Looking foward to meeting you!

Well met!

​​
Pensive guild is a Non-discriminatory, Dual Faction, Community guild with Mythic+ and Raiding!
​​​​​​​​​​
We are an Alliance -based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See some reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Mythic+, old content, raffles, and more!

We would love to have you join us! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Veravox or Bnet: nestlie18#1700 if you have any questions!