New to RP, What server should I choose?

Hey all,
Ive been wanting to get into RP for ages now and Ive finally decided to just do it. What server has the most active RP community (Horde Side) Im oceanic so it can be an either NA or EU server.

1 Like

Wyrmrest Accord is your best bet for NA Horde, though Moon Guard has a smaller more-guild based community from what I’ve heard. Emerald Dream is the third option but more PvP oriented since it was a PvP server prior to BFA.

For EU…I don’t really know. Argent Dawn is the biggest RP server there and leans Alliance, though I would be surprised if Horde was lacking.

It’s best to roll alts on the servers that interest you and have a look around to see if you like the atmosphere before picking one. Not all communities are the same. Aside from the big three in NA (WRA, MG, and ED), you might check out the smaller servers like Cenarion Circle as well. They don’t have as much population but the communities tend to be more tightly knit.

2 Likes

Thanks heaps

Sorry to intrude. I need help with this topic and I’m not sure how to start my own page. I’m looking for active demon hunter roleplays for North America. What world, or wherever would be the best place for me to go?

The biggest RP servers in the NA region are Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, and Emerald Dream. I would suggest checking in with the specific forums for those realms to see what’s available. I would also suggest trying to get into an RP community if the toon you intend to play isn’t on an RP server–that way you can more easily group with those from RP servers and have a better atmosphere to play in(non-RP servers are pretty rough on RPers).

Ok thank you.