New to horde

Just came back and usually on ally proudmoore and just switched horde and its pretty dead here lol
Looking for a raiding and mythic + core guild.
My experience is AOTC garrosh and Jaina.
Willing to xfer no problem after maybe doing some dungeons or something and making sure we all fit :slight_smile:

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Maybe we’d be a good fit [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

We are a raiding guild focused on Mythic progression. We are a close knit group of raiders and have many social members that keep things lively. We enjoy joking around and have fun while still killing bosses. If you get offended easily this may not be the right place for you. We are looking to farm heroic content and Mythic + Dungeons weekly and are looking for like-minded raiders.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 Heroic

RAID TIMES:

Tues/Thur 8-11PM EST

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

TANKS:

HEALERS:

DPS:

All DPS roles are needed

All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

CONTACT US:

Hotwire-GM:

B-NET: hotwire#1564

DISCORD: hotwire11#3089