New to Horde 378 Arms war(links)

So I finally gave up on playing Alliance it was really dead key wise and raid wise pvp wise everything…played on Stormrage. So now im here on Horde Thrall looking for a guild that makes progress has fun and shows up to raids.

right now my ilvl is 378(rng) I.O. score is 1.2k and I have aotc 2/8M have lots of pulls on Zek and Fetid no kills mostly due to people giving up.

i.o Link:

h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Bearj

Raid Logs:

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37424862#difficulty=4

I like to keep it chill CE is cool but im not hardcore and haven’t been since MoP I play because I still enjoy the game and i’d like a guild that feels the same aka not a ghost town.

anyways thanks for reading

Btag : BearJ29#1868

Hey there! I’ll go ahead and add ya on btag :slight_smile:
In the meantime, here is a link to my current recruitment post to see a little about us (Invective-Thrall) - h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/invective-thrall-weekend-raiding-guild-lf-ranged/24344

Definitely check out our raiderio page and wowprogress to see our own m+ scores and such. We’re a very active guild and run m+ & alt raids/farm all the time! Looking forward to chatting soon :hugs:

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Exceptional players atm

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Hey Bearj,

Big Ole Crities (Thrall) is home to a raid team of CE core raiders looking to push deep into Mythic for all BFA raid tiers. Currently, BOC is 8/8H and 2/8M (With a 100k HP Zek wipe) as we began a few weeks into the tier.

We have an fought through the recruitment low and have a full team of very strong players, but are looking for 1-2 more dps to compete for a spot on the team.

Our guild is built on a very tight community and are happy to welcome the right people into the team. For additional information PST Aritias#1739 and or apply at bigolecrities,enjin,com/recruitment,

Osa

Hey Bearj,

I am from the guild . If you are looking for a laid back experience we would love to have you. We are a casual guild that raids Tues/Thurs from 10:30 p.m. server time to 1:30 a.m.

I’ve added you on Bnet (Vex#1838) if you are interested.

Hi Bearj :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475