New to game

i just started the game yesterday but at the moment im on the free trial to to see if i like the game or not.
Besides a level 20 cap what else is blocked on the trial accounts

So far i played a little bit of a mage and a warlock do they get stronger as they level? because at the moment they dont seem to do very good damage and i have the mage i think too level 18

Hi Dagore. AFAIK pretty much everything is blocked behind the paywall. As for how powerful mage or warlock are; it’s hard to say going into the new expansion which will be the ‘best’, but I’ve personally enjoyed both Affliction and Frost over the last few expansions; each has their own playstyle and toolkit. It really depends on your playstyle and what kind of content you plan to dive into. Hope that’s somewhat helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

As a side note, I’m actually perusing the forums looking for some recruitment threads for a guild, but that’s been wildly unsuccessful as our forums are pretty toast, even with all the connected realms we’ve added over the years.

Cheers!