New tier sets 10.1

Before you even give it a close up look, Monk stands out as such a bland and poorly designed set. When you actually look at them all closely it just gets worse for monk.

Priests should’ve been Paladin’s.

Other than that, Warrior/Mage/Rogue’s sets look lit.

1 Like

All these people complaining about the priest set, are we forgetting that priests use the light and have wings too? Also, they had Anduin, a priest, wear plate armor for a few expansions now.

That set is perfect for priests. All you sad pallies need to go away lol.

Hell no. You sad paladins need to get lost lol.

Please swap priest and pally sets…

4 Likes

The problem with the priest set is that it is so reminiscent of the Paladin Judgement set, its just too close. It also looks like plate apart from the hood.
The Paladin set is so bland and underwhelming :frowning: I hope the recolours are better.

1 Like

Anyone else find it funny the only two with a full robe is the lock which makes sense and the pally which lol looks like the preist made them wear it.

1 Like

If priests want to be paladins so bad they can pickup a sword lol

1 Like

I like the rogue set.

I agree with this

:panda_face:

Paladins are getting a full rework this patch, and yet here they are, asking for more.

God forbid someone else gets the best looking tier set for once…

1 Like

the priest set looks nothing like a “priest set” it looks like a paladin set… paladin set is alright… but blizzard really did em dirty by making priests the new paladins.

2 Likes

It does seem like the priest set. Has some more assest usage assigned to it than the rest by a large margin.
Maybe were not seeig the mythics for the others.

On another note how come some sets look like they used some amazing graphic assetts on and others like whomever was doing them didnt want to waste their time or care for it. The priest set stands out miles ahead of everyone else.

Shoupdn’t the rest of them sets should have somewhat similar assets usage taking in the account the fantasy of the classes.

I like them. But to stay with the theme of the average GDer. These suck!!

That druid set looks fresh to death. That leaf detailing! It’s a shame I can’t stand balance druid gameplay because it’s absolute gorgeousness.

1 Like

You do understand that my first statement included all armor types?

I specifically mentioned the priest set only because it was the most eye catching one this time around.

God forbid everyone gets released from an archaic tmog restriction that the devs themselves aren’t willing to uphold when they design characters.

1 Like

For starters as a priest, you can’t complain about sets…

Second, you miss the point entirely… it’s the fact that your set, doesn’t look like a priest set… it SCREAMS, Paladin.

1 Like

imo Rogue is the best but it’s a mythic version so maybe that’s why it looks better than the others, Priest mythic version will look sick if that’s just a normal version (ripbozo paladins)

you’re joking, right? The season 1 sets are some of the worst sets WoW has ever had. Actual dog water.

1 Like

I guess if it makes you Pallys happier just take out Wing Decoration and add it onto your shoulders. Yall can keep the dress im tired of not being able to see my legs

I would never want to rob priests or any other class of a cool set but man… That priest tier looks like the modern day Paladin Tier 2 in that it is just a really good looking set that does look more paladin than priest.

Meanwhile the paladin armor is that muted generic looking plate that looks like questing gear.

2 Likes

Robbing who of what?

No one would lose anything if the tmog restrictions were removed. It would just give us the players the freedom blizzard already gives themselves when gearing npcs.