New tier sets 10.1

I swear it looks like a previous set with a touch up… that’s all. Very disappointing.

I hope not.

If they do purple tint again for the pvp tier then those shoulders in Shadowform are gonna be chef’s kiss

Preda…

Yes this went sideways really quick…

Please please please please don’t do the asymmetrical Hunter tier shoulders. They always look bad. Just give us the big shoulder on both sides and it’ll be an amazing set.

Monk and DH feels like I’ve seen that exact set done half a dozen times already.
Evoker lol who even cares? You wont be able to see it anyways.

Druid is cool but I never like when sets show some tummy. We’re not teenage girls from the early 2000’s.

Priest is the best plate tmog.

Warlock is good.

Mage needs new shoes.

1 Like

I want spec specific class sets.
And I don’t mean simple color changes… I mean the spec is represented in the armor set and each spec is physically different.

Monk looks like Raiden having a bad day…

Yeah…mage is pretty solid, in my opinion, but the shoes should have had just as many edges as the rest of the set.

Yeah we got older and gained some… padding there.

Oh… you meant something else… my bad.

Rogue looks like Shredder

2 Likes

warrior shouldve been for evoker =/

Why do all the sets, since the beginning, look like something from a comic book and not something an adventurer would actually wear? Nothing has ever spoken to my idea of class fantasy: plate that actually looks like a set of plate armor, leather that actually looks like something made of leather, etc… not this flashy stuff.

Because raids sets are meant to be extra fancy, for better or worse.

Priest and paladin sets seem to be swapped to me.

That’s what green sets are for - less flashy, maybe a wee bit more practical-looking than strapping a pair of giant monster eyeballs to my shoulders.

I guess these are mythic sets for that 1% for now. Or for everyone 8-10 year later

Pallies usually get the best mogs. About time we get a great Priest one. No, Pallies can’t have this

It’s because Pallies always get the good sets. This one is ours, go away belf.

Rogue one is listed as mythic vers so purple isnt pvp. Warlock is elite pvp version

Just to add mage is also mythic version so differing purples I guess

hunters get the shaft again

Can we take a minute to appreciate how absolutely sick the Warrior one looks though? They knocked that one outta the park imo.

1 Like