New TCG mount for watching Twich

In case you didn’t notice the new TCG mount has been anounced

It is the Ghastly Charger’s Skull

I think it is very cool, didn’t even have idea it existed

i am sorry if you already have it and lost that magical sensation of having something super rare, but if make you feel better, you still gonna have that joyful feeling and memory of how you get that rare mount instead of just dropped at your face for afk 4 hours in a random streamer channel

2 Likes

it’s one of the top threads.

More unobtainable items being made available! Hooray!!!

4 Likes

Its not unobtainable though? People sell the tcg mounts.

makes me laugh when I see the Nether Rocket Xtreme’s on the AH for like 4mil gold

it’s like, bro just hurry up and sell them I feel like that’s prob next xD

Wasnt there some kind of dupe for tcg items in the past? Yup quick google says there was. Anyways with said DUPE the TCG items no longer matter and have not mattered since the dupe went in.

1 Like

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! …thats the sound of the non-fungible value, and industry leading edge, wet farting out of potential existence… nice one bliz, Could have had it

1 Like

only dupe I know of had nothing to do with tgc cards, but the mount for doing shadowmourne and selling it

It’s a nice mount for a spriest or warlock. I’ll set my twitch onto someone and listen in the background.

You seem a little angry about this, it’s okay to be angry, but sometimes it is not okay to be angry. Sometimes you should take a deeeeeep breath and count to 10 slowly in latin.

2 Likes

Please give us recolors of keystone master, gladiator and AoTC mounts. Make them available in trading post.

on one hand it feels like blizz is trying to drive away some of its most loyal fans, on the other hand, i don’t think i have ever used it.

yeah! the memory of scratching a TCG card and redeeming a code must be epic… or buying it from Ebay, lmao

2 Likes

The only way they’ll ever get me to watch a streamer is if they give out the chicken mount. I’ll turn it on and go afk for the length of time needed.

1 Like

that’s all anyone does, nobody really watches the streamers

1 Like

Fair enough.

wow look at him, so tough, he never watch streamers, make me a child please.

I mean it’s been a mount they’ve been able to cherish for a long time.

For everyone else it’s going to be a +1 that they’ll forget they even have in a week.

I’d say they still got the better end of the deal. As long as they weren’t an eBay purchaser that is.

I hope that made you feel better.

This is lame, I purchased the mount on the auction house only 7 years ago. now it’s a waste. Sad.