New tanking experiance

DPS or the healer will always pull, denying your the chance to actually learn your role, then blame you for going too slow or losing aggro you never got the chance to get. I recommend never tanking unless you are with a group of friends who are willing to give you the chance to learn. It’s not hard, but there are more people who play this game that dont care that you are a tank than people who want to help you. These are the same people who cry that there aren’t enough tanks. Take pity on them, because they have a lonely existence

3 Likes

Tbh this was my experience when I was trying to learn tanking, and when to push my buttons correctly and such, even if I mentioned prior to starting the run “new to tank, sorry if I’m slow” that helped a bit.

But honestly the experience turned me off so much that it just wasn’t enjoyable to try, and I enjoy tanking from time to time, but these days do it in a full group of 5

It’s almost the “jungle/support” role from league where everyone wants to to be playing it at a challenger level, but you’re in silver.

It for sure sucks that this happens and turns so many people off from a role that is incredibly needed.

1 Like