New tank LF guild

New to tanking and looking for a chill group to learn the ropes with.

Are you okay with going Horde? I also don’t mind just helping you out since I have a DK alt as well I enjoy tanking with. Kyonexe#1453 to add me :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hello there Tereszka! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Good morning!

While we are not specifically looking for a tank for raid nights, we would welcome another willing to tank m+ and be a fill in for those nights when one of our regular tanks might need a night off. Guild spam below!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, especially boomkin and hunter, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good friends and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to teach and gear if needed.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 2/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - 370 ilvl a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583