New sunder cosmic weapon not retoractive award?

Same issue. This seems like something that should have been anticipated. ALOT of people complete their monthly rewards day 1 or 2

1 Like

The weapon cache did not give me Seethras nor Gorridar. It only gave me Taesavir and M’thorus. And the vendor won’t let me buy the two I am missing.

1 Like

Same here.

My main completed the trading post monthly on day 2, got the cache and now can’t see these new swords when trying to transmog.

Same issue here

1 Like

Same issue here.

Missing here also! I can see them at the Suspicious Trader but cannot obtain them.

Also missing these swords, with no way to get them. Suspicious Trader says they’re locked.

Adding my name here. Already completed the log for the month. Did not receive these sword unlocks automatically, they’re not on the vendor and I can’t interact with the chest to loot them.

Edit: Is available on the suspicious trader but he won’t sell them to me.

Missing for me too!!

Missing for me as well.

Same here, completed the monthly reward before Blizzcon and now I don’t have the new swords.

Also missing the appearances since i finished my monthly adventurer’s log before they were included.

Same.
I put a ticket in.
Figured it would be fixed before they answer

1 Like

Also missing the appearances since i finished my monthly adventurer’s log before they were included.

Also did not recieve them. Did put in a ticket and was told by the gm Xaleraphon they were working on a solution to the issue. This was 6 hours ago.

They have put out a notice that they are aware of the problem and that people are supposedly still working on a solution.

10 Likes

Perfect. I figured it was a bug, but it’s nice to have confirmation that it wasn’t intentional. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

3 Likes

Swords missing here because I did the log before they were added, not added over here

Should be able to fix this by allowing players to buy them from the Shady vendor near the trading post but checking to ensure they have completed the Traveller’s log and picked up the cache.