New sunder cosmic weapon not retoractive award?

i complete monthly tp reward nov 1, new sunder swords got added to month reward yesterday

but no way to get now since i did month alredy and sword not in my transmog jurnal

33 Likes

I have the same problem in truth! They added a suspicious trader vendor but she doesn’t sell them and says to look at the log on how to get them. I was assuming the vendor is for those who have already completed them but didn’t get the sword. But i don’t think thats the case…

5 Likes

missing here as well

4 Likes

Missing here as well. Tried both the vendor and finishing another task to see if either would work; No such luck

2 Likes

Nothing there for me or my bud either.

2 Likes

My friend and I also completed the Trading Post a few days ago and cannot access the new swords. The vendor says we do not have the requirements despite already having done them and acquired the previous reward.

2 Likes

Missing for me too. I completed the trading post last night & read about this and the swords are missing. I checked the guide tab and saw it say 2 items not unlocked before it faded away saying they were complete.

1 Like

Reporting that I also completed the trade post day 1 and am also missing these appearances and they have not been retroactively rewarded.

2 Likes

I have also completed day one and have not received swords and Im not able to purchase them from the vendor due to it saying to complete travelers log

1 Like

Also completed it day one, and have not recieved the swords yet.

1 Like

same here, completed day 1, no swords

1 Like

I can say when I go to the Suspicious trader to get the swords, it’s locked and I haven’t met the requirements. I finished the travelers log Thursday.

3 Likes

Having the same issue myself.

The Suspicious Trader has them, but they’re red and says to check the travel log. It shows nothing except that I’ve completed the month.

3 Likes

This should not be surprising, but I can also confirm that I completed this month’s log on day one and received the arsenal then. I can see all the cache weapons (including the swords) on the suspicious vendor in Stormwind, but they all can’t be purchased and say that I should check my traveler’s log on how to get them.

My first thought was that you had to grab them on the character that actually either completed the log or picked up your final tender, but a) if that was the case someone somewhere would have said so by now cos not everyone is an alt hoarder and b) I can’t remember which character that was :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m also missing them

I’m missing them as well. Completed the log last night, picked up the rewards, then today I found out there was more rewards (that I didn’t have and can’t receive).

2 Likes

Same here, I completed the log two days ago, but I don’t have the new swords

2 Likes

I’ve completed the November Trading Posts activities Day 1 and have gotten the Cosmic Armaments, but I also cannot pick up the swords from the Suspicious Vendor.

1 Like

I didnt get it and of course i completed it before the new weapon came out (if anyone thought any different)

1 Like

I also completed the Trading Post monthly this morning and didn’t receive the additional appearances since they hadn’t been added yet.

1 Like