New sunder cosmic weapon not retoractive award?

I completed the trading post the same day it went out, Swords missing not added over here

1 Like

anyone happen to know of any updates on this issue?

I opened a ticket about this issue, and the response was it would be addressed in a hotfix. Of course no time frame, so that could mean it’s fixed tomorrow, or fixed a year from now, or never.

This seems to me like a prime example of Blizzard putting things into the game with no testing at all. It’s hard for me to believe they didn’t anticipate that a lot of people would have already opened their monthly trading post reward before Blizzcon. It’s so easy to fill the bar that most get it done on the first of the month.

All it would take is one of the devs saying “I wonder if these sword transmogs we added after Blizzcon will unlock for people who already opened their trading post reward?” But apparently no one even considered that, because here we are.

4 Likes

They added a vendor to purchase them from, so they clearly did take that part into consideration. The vendor just…bugged out I guess.

1 Like

the vendor has them, but even if 3 appearances are “known” it still doesnt unlock the other 2, so either vendor is bugged or whoever added the vendor didnt realize that collecting over half of what they sell means that they DID complete their trading post for the month

the vendor for me says i havent done the monthly rewards yet, despite the fact that i have all 3 of the cosmic titan weaps already unlocked

the solution would be to just add them to the traders box and remove the vendor so you can click it and get what youre missing…not sure why its not already happened =( i hope they fix this before the next month rolls around…

Hello! We’ve identified the issue with the missing Cosmic Weapon Cache items. The missing items should be returned over the course of this week.

18 Likes

Excellent news. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Great news!! Thank you!

Glad the community received some feedback.

As you’ve noticed, that usually doesn’t happen in Bug Reports. Hopefully, this is a new trend.

Yeah, I got a response from a ticket I filed on this issue. They said that most should see the new sword added to their collection after the maintenance. It might not work for everyone though, so they are still working on it.

After the maintenance, I still don’t have mine. I cannot purchase it from the vendor yet either.

4 Likes

me neither, this is the most important thing i care after the maintenance.

I haven’t received anything either and the NPC keeps blocking the items, I thought that after 11 hours of maintenance this would be resolved.

2 Likes

Still not fixed.

Not fixed for me either

Also not fixed here. Not in chest. Not available to purchase. Not unlocked in appearances.

Still not fixed for me as well, the issue is still on going. Shouldn’t there be a back up for this kind of thing? Like instead of making people go through all these hoops after messing it up after this many times like just mail the things to everyone with a “Whoops our bad” letter.

3 Likes

Still not fixed yet. Not automatically learned, nothing in the log, and still unable to purchase from the suspicious vendor.