New Short Story - Hot Steamy Elf Sex

32 Likes

It’s one of the first stories that really deals with character progression and culture and not…something epic or something.

i think such poetry fits. i used to imagine how some nobles used to write theatre plays when they had time or something like that takes a big part.

26 Likes

I feel like I just read the medieval version of Brittney Spears’s lyrics to Toxic.

27 Likes

Well, wow is still at 12 and it is a US company, which can be very prudish at times.

2 Likes

That title alone is the reason why I wish Lord Garithos was still with us. Absolutely inhuman.

44 Likes

Teleportation is like WoW’s version of Facetime smh. Needs more travelling.

He wanted to absorb it all, not teleported instantly to the gates of Suramar City but seeing it as it was meant to be seen.

Mood.

The Horde’s armies are depleted, our treasuries emptied, our resources stretched thin. A blow to us now would . . . Well, I am sure you can easily imagine the outcome.

lmao @ Horde

14 Likes

Somewhere in the Shadowlands, Garithos turns to Kael, and, pointing to this thread, says, “See, it’s crap like this.”

11 Likes

Lorthemar and Thally to create the next elf subtype. Blood + Nightborn = Blightborne Elves.

Credit to Kheldan.

17 Likes

Lord Garithos was our savior from the plague known as “elves”.

What have we done?

2 Likes

So they are a couple or somethnig now given it ends with a kiss.

1 Like

Rommath, Halduron, and Lorthemar as frat bros egging each other on about girls is my new head canon.

28 Likes

the writing made my eyes dry homever.

1 Like

looks at title
sees Thalyssra and Lorthemar mentioned
I like where this is going, as long as Thalyssra doesn’t do anything by force anyway.

That man died a hero. He trusted an Elf just to show us, his loyal subjects, what happens when you trust an Elf. He sacrificed himself to show us what Elves truly were, a bunch of crackheads and inhuman betrayers. WE DIDN’T LISTEN! NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE!

8 Likes

But, what about Sylvanas? She nearly wiped out the night elves…and she’s an elf herself!

This is the real reason why the Ren’dorei joined the Alliance.

You don’t crossbreed with other elves.

Forget the Nelves, Sylvanas took something far more precious than innocent lives and a giant tree…She took Lord Garithos from us with her LIES AND BETRAYAL.

2 Likes

Docile Elven ambassador gets her guts rearranged after a boring meeting.*

3 Likes

Cute story, I liked it a lot. Rommath had exactly one line and didn’t even speak it himself, but was still the standout character to me.

Aside from seguing these two into a relationship and enjoying a slice-of-life evening of traditional elven poetry, it does seem like this was meant to put Kael’thas back in our minds. Signs are pointing strongly towards him getting some measure of redemption; I hope Lor’themar plays a role in this considering how strongly Kael’s betrayal still weighs on his mind.

As an aside, I like the extra dimension this adds to his void ban. He already saw one elven “hero” corrupt the Sunwell and is haunted by the possibility of it happening again with the void.

38 Likes

This was real nice surprise and I really liked the poems.

14 Likes