New Shop Mount

I have 6-month subs and I just bought it for $25. I doubt they’ll bundle it since it has already been made available for purchase without the sub.

So… this is where the dev team has been spending their time. They reskin the same mount for KSM and come out with this for 25 dollars. No 9.2 for at least 6 months, legion time walking delayed for 2 months, but somehow found enough manpower to come up with store mounts regularly. Don’t get me wrong the mount looks cool but come on…

Are we done here?

Because it was likely planned well before the current situation.

It is so sweet! Just bought it with my gold savings. Mountspecial is adorable! :heart_eyes_cat:

the current situation

which one

covid which is still used as an excuse almost 2 years later, or these allegations?

Hey, at least it isn’t a 6 month lock-in…so “progress?”.

The latter is what I meant. By this point they should’ve adjusted to Covid.

Jesus. All the people in this thread are eating it up. This should have been given out for FREE to players that stuck by the game despite the lawsuit and lack of content to show their gratitude. Instead, pay $25 on top of your $15 sub fee that you get no new content for… Anything to line those wallets though amirite?

2 Likes

1 Like

Shut up and take my money.

Maybe cause it’s ready now? Why wait?

1 Like

I think you might be putting the words of some players into Blizzard’s mouth, there.

IIRC the only times Blizz has made a big statement about Covid affecting anything was when they insisted that switching to a work-at-home system didn’t impact development (which was almost certainly a lie) and switching BlizzCon to an online event.

Whales being whales. People keep doing this so blizzard keeps profiting on them.

1 Like

Make a West Highland White Terrier and I’d buy it

why you dont have 25 bucks ? lol

Is there any precedent or story for a giant kitten than can fly without wings in-game?

FF14 does the same thing. So like, it’s not WoW specific.

1 Like

A lot of people think cats are spawns of the devil, so maybe it has demonic flying power.

Okay. So like, it’s a bad practice there too.

1 Like

How so? I always wonder why these mounts trigger people when wow already has hundreds of mounts already in game, a lot of them unique.

2 Likes

MEOOOOOW

RAWR! wink kissy face face wink kissy wink face kissy tiger kissy wink wink face cat emoji wink face kissy