New Shop Item - Bundled Transfers

How triggered are you when you gotta go through someones post history for not agreeing with you. Could you be any more of a Karen?

You’re the one who accused me of brown nosing Activision for not being outraged with you. Stop projecting your frustrations onto others.

I’m not the one posting on alts.

1 Like

Tell me you have no argument without telling me you have no argument.

You must be new here.

You’ll learn I do not care about how frazzled you get nor will you get a rise out of me.

I saw what I saw, and it is all amusing. Enjoy your stay.

I didn’t look at the history because he didn’t agree with me (and it takes like 10 seconds to look at that). That part is fine. He replied to character attack, exactly like you.

Anyway, the majority see this service option for what it is. A way to make money on microtransactions.

1 Like

It could be a nickel and it still isn’t right. They’ve stood by and watched some servers dry up to practically nothing. They should have started merging low population servers over the summer.

2 Likes

Its not even a classic change lol :rofl: this is in retail and you guys are going insane over it lmao

Everything is cross-server in retail. They don’t feel this stuff the way that we do. It’s not our responsibility to manage the server populations. I already pay them to take care of this stuff.

Just when you think blizzard cannot get any more pathetic. :rofl:

Treat the disease, not a symptom. If they properly handled the realms, you wouldn’t need to pay for transfers in the first place. Blizzard needs to axe all the smallest realms and offer their characters free transfers to remaining realms. This would pool together the playerbase and hopefully stop the downward spiral of unsubs. As realms die, people unsub, which makes things worse for remaining players so more unsub.

It’s a downward spiral and Blizzard isn’t doing anything about it. They’re sitting back with their feet up and watching their games die. One could actually argue they’re trying to sink the ship faster. They’re planning to make more classic realms
 the exact opposite of what the game needs. There’s already too many realms, therefore simple logic should make it obvious that the solution is to REDUCE the realm count, not increase.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.