New Season recruiting - Mythic Raid team LF DPS - T/Thu 8pm – 11pm CST

:tada::dragon: Calling All Battle-Hardened Adventurers of Tichondrius! :dragon::tada:

Are you tired of spending your days farming Loam Niffen favor when you could be slaying dragons? Have your last ten guilds been more disappointing than a vendor-sold legendary? Fear not, for [Serene] has arrived to save your gaming nights!

:star2: Who We Are: We’re a band of mythic raiders who like to take on giant monsters AND life’s challenges with a laugh and a roar. We’re started a bit late in the season, and we are currently 4/9 in our Mythic Aberrus Progression (not bad for late bloomers, eh?) and now we’re recruiting for the upcoming new season!

:mage: What We’re Looking For: We’re short 5 solid DPS players but overflowing with jokes, memes, and impeccable fashion sense (that’s right, we farm xmogs). Whether you’re a healer who’s tired of nobody standing in your lovingly placed circles or a DPS who wants more than just damage meters, we want you in our ranks!

:sun_with_face: Our Culture: We’re “midcore” players - good and dedicated but with ZERO toxicity. We’ll cheer you on as you dodge floor fire, not roast you for it (unless it’s in good fun, of course).

:fire: What We Offer:

• Raiding: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
  • Mythic+ galore (because keys are life)
  • Achievement runs (for those who like to show off)
  • Chill environment (sunglasses optional)

:love_letter: How to Join:

Send a PM to our guild leader via Discord: nicoleee or BNet: NiaKota#1232.

Come prepared with your favorite joke; we like to laugh!

So, if you’re looking to turn your WoW experience from mundane to magnificent, from ordinary to extraordinary, from… well, you get the point – give [Serene] a try!

P.S. We have the team to provide most raid buffs, but please BYOB (Bring Your Own Battle-Pets).

P.P.S. If you find our lack of hardcore toxicity disturbing, please check elsewhere for your daily dose of rage. We’re all stocked up on chill here.

:video_game: Hope to hear from you. Soon.

Calling all those lost souls looking for home. Its here… right here!

ruby slippers everyone, tap em

I’m fresh out of ruby slippers but I’ve got my dancing shoes!