New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

Not on mine either.

2 Likes

I know I’m doing what I was already planning: Night Elf Druid.

1 Like

Don’t you have like 5 characters on Crusader Strike you could be playing?

While I agree it sucks to be here just waiting for the server; if they weren’t expecting to have add a new server well after work hours I imagine someone had to clock in for it.

The level cap is literally 25. Just switch servers.

4 Likes

See you there!

3 Likes

And isn’t it going to stay 25 for at least a couple of months? Literally the point of that is to NOT make people rush like crazy.

I do not see it.

Blizz is based in California, Its only 5pm here, they said they were adding a new RP-pvp over an hour ago. So not really after work hours…

It isn’t up yet.

Ah jeeze, my bad I’m not sure why I thought they were east coast based.

1 Like

Im not even home from my night shift yet but I will be choosing this to hide from the crazy ppl

Saw Crusader Strike go offline and thought Chaos Bolt was there.

2 Likes

Hopefully its up soon

1 Like

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please release like 2-3 PVP servers alongside it so that all the non-RPing PVPers don’t just jump onto the server as soon as it goes up. That’s what happened tot he RP server, it’s all non-RPers because the PVE server is full.

3 Likes

Yeah same here! :sweat_smile:

i was disconnected somehow on Crusader RP PVP server and went to log in and says its full and to pick another server…i have picked a server and i have a character on that server. why cant i play my character after already playing it…

You should come to the Horde side.

2 Likes

There’s always going to be people who don’t RP on RP servers. More servers wont stop that. The streamer swarm is another issue.

5 Likes

There are, but if you go on the RP server right now it’s mostly non-RPers who are only there because the PVE server has a 6 hour queue.