New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

Next fresh they’ll have someone in the office to clone a new server surely

Weird, I am in queue. My brother is in and Venruki is live on the server…hmmm facts

He appears to just be trolling and making false posts. I put him on ignore.

2 Likes

we’re happy for you man, let us have our piece of the pie now on the server type we prefer.

You mean this post and everyone banding together to fight the weird fight? Everyone here and most other places are all crying together and getting mad about people they dont know.

1 Like

Thank you for not letting the streamers ruin the single RP PVP server.

5 Likes

My friends and I greatly appreciate you doing this. Thank you!

3 Likes

Im gonna kill you in game

What? I specifically said they do and just report the people breaking the rules. The rules not being enforced (if that happens) is on Blizzard.

You can try.

3 Likes

WTB normal us servers

Man what is with the streamer apologists coming out of the woodwork. Like busting out the kneepads for your favorite streamer? Stay on Crusader Strike. Want Grob 2.0? Move to Chaos Bolt. Done deal.

If I didn’t know any better I’d say blizzard planned this, and if that’s the case that’s some 4D chess level stuff.

8 Likes

Thank you!

When tho? Don’t leave us hanging. My friends are interested in joining but we’ve been waiting 45 minutes.

2 Likes

Don’t know? The people they’re complaining about are chronically online. Regardless of whether it’s their “real” personality or just a character they play, it’s very easy to “know” these streamers and their hive mind followers.

A lot of us don’t want to be on a streamer with servers and their parasocial simp followers. People wanted an RPPvP server, not a streamer server. Some people like playing with streamers, that’s fine, they have a server for that. Some people want to play on an RPPvP server, we now have that too. Both camps are happy.

7 Likes

I’m an Asmon fan.

BUT the only reason I created a character on Crusader Strike is because the normal U.S. server was already full about 5 seconds after it opened, so I couldn’t get in. I mean, I clicked on it immediately after seeing it come online…and already full.

Blizzard really dropped the ball on delaying layers and new servers at start.

2 Likes

I enjoy the streamers but the grown men with parasocial relationships really ruin it all.

3 Likes

It has literally been less than 4 hours.

“I may play this game for hundreds of hours, but I’ve already sunk in 4… Too late now I guess.”

1 Like

Streamers know that their large fan base will follow them. Rolling on the only RP-PvP server was a pretty jerky move, especially since their fan base are not interested in RP.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter since a new RP-PvP server is getting spun up. Crusader Strike will be a bit of a mess once the streamers eventually leave. Chaos Bolt looks to be the more secure option and the RP-PvPers will largely all go there.

14 Likes