New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

As we’ve gradually increased the population caps on all Season of Discovery realms over the last three hours, it has become clear that interest in playing on the RP-PvP ruleset is high enough to justify an additional realm.

Please encourage your friends to join you on the Chaos Bolt realm for a roleplaying war with the other faction! We’ll see you there.

60 Likes

Thank you for hearing us!

5 Likes

thanks, another Deviate Delight that will be dead in a few months. No, thanks.
(edit) wish you guys had just posted two realms to begin with

7 Likes

Oh snippity snap!

Thank you!

and a million moths cried out at once, all drawn to the light

2 Likes

Thank you so much dude

Thank you for listening!
RP-PvPers rejoice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t play RP realms but it’s about time you listened to people. You knew damn well streamers were gonna ruin the first one.

15 Likes

Great news. Thank you.

2 Likes

Anyone see this server yet?

Thank you. Any estimate on when it might be available?

2 Likes

This. when?

2 Likes

I need them to wait about an hour so I can get home :rofl:

Happily waiting and clapping my hands for the server to show up on list. THIS is what we wanted. Justice for Rp-pvpers.

3 Likes

Can you provide any information on the regions of each server? Asking so I can get the lowest latency possible and I haven’t seen any information regarding this. Thank you.

1 Like

They posted it within 3 hours. This is enough for anyone to switch off the streamer server. THANK YOU BLIZZ!

7 Likes

My guildies got on Crusader Strike, it’s too late for me. If they had posted more than one we might have been able to adjust. It’s too late now.

4 Likes

Oh, also, it might be considerate to allow transfers for those who felt compelled to follow the outlandish advice for rpers to roll elsewhere. Not myself, but cmon.

3 Likes

all the US as MST : https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/game/status/classic1x-us?_gl=1*g029gh*_ga*OTM1NDM0MjczLjE2OTM3NDYwMzk.*_ga_VYKNV7C0S3*MTcwMTM4ODU2OC4yOC4xLjE3MDEzODkyMjUuNjAuMC4w