New rogue build to 100-0 someone EZ PVP

Was 10 pts off 1600 in 50ish games, dropped down b/c partners swapped toons last week. So yeah you’re lying homie.

Weak, stay bad.

1 Like

I liked your post because of its audacious lack of self-awareness.

5 Likes

That guy is actually a sub rogue lol.
https://check-pvp.fr/us/Moonrunner/Arbit%C3%A9r

But yeah Sub can just wait until their team forces a trinket then 100-0 someone in a duel. He thinks any class can do that :woozy_face:

1 Like

Then knowing so…. Just trinket and problem solved. I have zero issues doing the same and killing them afterwards.

Please explain to me how a warrior or paladin or even a dk can triple stun someone while killing them at the same time like a rogue can.

He can’t. No other melee in the game has a tool like that. To suggest so causes sticky, sugary fluids to be sprayed all over my monitor. No class outside of Sub Rogue can actually 100 to 0 a decently geared player. There’s just no such monster anymore.

this is exactly what happened in shadowlands. this spec needs a redesign badly.

1 Like

leave me open and see how long ur teammate survives. Most people lose games because they dont support thier team when they need it.

most dps classes in the game right now have at least 1 (in some cases two) specs that can one shot if people don’t use defensives/ trinket or get heals. Kalvish also has an enh sham video where he 1 shots people through their defensives. The game isn’t balanced around 1v1

Doomwinds/Thorim’s build for Enhance is dumbo strong with the right RNG and needs to be nerfed.

BUT Sub also has the best cross-team control in the game.

Even spammable CC like polymorph has a limit per one target.

Rogue can multi-stun + sap/blind + smokebomb + duel. Which is why it cannot be balanced around doing huge burst. It has to be designed around sustain and control or it becomes nutty. If its fantastic healer + kill target lockdown fails, it just abducts the kill target into the Shadow Realm.

Shadowy Duel is absurd by itself and was not designed around Sub doing Paladin levels of burst.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s been a thing in EU for a wee while. NA is just behind.

Lol are you really calling people trash on a pvp forum, where youve proven you cant comprehend simple sentences?

The irony.

Rogues do damage = everyone cries for nerfs until they are useless, meanwhile every other class does the same if not more damage and yet they never get nerfed. This is why pvp sucks sometimes, people cry for nerfs, once a class gets nerfed, complains about another and its just a never ending cycle.

Almost like sub is a mechanically broken spec.

3 Likes

Here we have a bad rogue main trying to ego out when he’s only a 1600 player who can only play the class when it’s got one shot gimmicks with minimal counterplay.