New Rise of Azshara Cinematic: “Safe Haven”

Wow, I sure love seeing Horde killing Horde.

15 Likes

That music though…takes me back to the old Nagrand/Mag’har theme. Well done.

4 Likes

Amazing!
Was that Durotan’s axe? Just curious.

1 Like

Thelma and Louise II

2 Likes

That…was…awesome.:heart_eyes:
You guys and girls on the art team at Blizzard have to be wizards or something to create a cinematic so beautiful.
My face watching it.

12 Likes

Looks like a stick with a rock tied to it.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s that far off for a shaman. All naturey and stuff.

9 Likes

Anduin should recall all his forces and let the Horde defeat itself for us.

7 Likes

Those weren’t Horde, they were New Scourge agents.

The Lich Queen is next.

20 Likes

When you you people gonna realize its Horde Killing Scourge?

Edit - [Kirnos] beat me to it!

Sylvanas followers = Scourge
They deserve to die again. Its orcitarian to put an end to their suffering and allow them the release of death. Its why so many say “thank you” when you kill them.

14 Likes

Old man Thrall lecturing people on leadership…

Nope, those undead probably thought they were on the Horde and doing the right thing. As someone who used to play an undead rogue it hurts being antagonized like that.

1 Like

Sylvanas cast aside the Forsaken the moment she raised Derek with the intention to take away his free will and make him a puppet/weapon, much like the Lich King did.

From that moment, any who follow the Lich Queen are nothing more than Scourge 2.0.

28 Likes

I noticed something watching the third time through, Thrall doesn’t have that fighting spirit. Seemed to have his hands full with one assassin while Saurfang was in top shape and whooped up on both them. Thrall needs some basic training me thinks.

6 Likes

As an orcish farmer dragged out of retirement myself, this brings a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

19 Likes

Hello Im a Blood Elf, I have a Blood Elf of every class. I stand by my warchief. Sorry to break your bubble but last time I checked Im not scourge.

This trailer makes me want to bring my Rogue to 120 from 110.

6 Likes

TO quote Yoda “you will be. you will be.”

16 Likes

That makes it worse.

10 Likes

The Horde and Alliance should both be led by Anduin at this point.

He’s the only one actually trying to be a leader.

The Horde’s tribalism is just a waste of time and their traditions are laughable, as they don’t even adhere to them anyway.

3 Likes

I wonder if the axe Thrall has belonged to his father?

2 Likes