New Realms Coming for WoW Classic

I know RP is low priority, but there is still no PVE RP (Pacific) server. Some of us had to pick a regular pacific PvE over more ideal RP.

I also saw this analogy on reddit.

Oh yay the white knight has arrived to loudly proclaim that everyone else is racist. Virtue signaling at its finest.

9 Likes

Absolutely. A bunch of us agree with this logic, which is why we aren’t moving…

Full server or bust. I’ll deal with queues for a few months versus dead and desolate servers in a year. You aren’t getting me off of Pagle… no way no how.

3 Likes

i’ve moved 3 times now…i cant do it again.

2 Likes

RP-PVP. It’s not the same as PVP. Stop spreading misinformation.

2 Likes

Can someone post when they find a discord server for the new realms?! Thanks!

Sevaana, he didn’t say “Next Monday”. He said the 19th, which is today. And he said 6:00 PM PDT, which is Pacific Daylight Time, which is 10:00 PM ADT, 9:00 PM EDT, 8:00 PM CDT, and 7:00 PM Mountain Time. So about … 5.5 hours from now?..

No PvE??? I want the hell off of Pagle!

4 Likes

You’re correct, but you’ll also be experiencing 10,000+ player queue times for the first month, probs close to 1,000-3,000 player queue times (at peak play times) until phase 2 . Once layering is gone, this queue will spike probs back to 3,000+ being that everyone is now on the same layer. There’s way too people people on Herod, although your logic is correct.

1 Like

Don’t worry, 80% of people will drop off according to Blizzard.

1 Like

I dont think they did transfers to high pop or med pop servers in Vanilla. If you go and roll on a low pop server just so you won’t have to have competition killing boars and bandits, you will be stuck on that server at 60 unable to buy a xfer to a bigger realm. And you’ll have to deal with that servers low pop.

2 Likes

Why do I hear bubbles slowly popping?

Increase the number of name slots.

6 Likes

The other thing they aren’t thinking about are the players that will sub right before launch who didn’t care about name reserving. I know a lot of people who are doing that lol.

6 Likes

Is it pronounced “blow mow”. ?

1 Like

People aren’t going to want to move for the 2nd or 3rd time. Open up more than 3 name reservations!

1 Like

Isnt 6pm PDT like 5 and a half hours from now?

4 Likes

Dont leave Herod its a trick!! Herod Number 1!!! Stay on Herod!!

2 Likes

You’re right! I confused time zones myself! Fixing it. Thanks for seeing that. :slight_smile: