New Realm Now Open - Aug. 27 5:45 p.m. PDT

guilds arent going to switch if you dont give prior notice ffs. this is really amateur hour by blizz

8 Likes

@Blizzard listen up, we NEED transfers or it doesn’t solve anything! All it does it just helps anyone who’s new coming into WoW classic or thats level 1-3. Other than that no one wants to re-roll when there 15+.

16 Likes

why not roll out 5 more, clearly they will fill up… and I will not move a 3rd time. just roll out 5 let people fill them up and make more when they start having a Q time. really isn’t hard

3 Likes

I would like to second (third?) the notion of transfers.

I know that my group would consider moving to a realm with a transfer and some kind of name locking. I know all launches are somewhat crazy, but when peoples best option is remoting into their desktops from work to get in line, there is a problem

8 Likes

I think we are past making sure you get Legollas with only one X on the end instead of XX…

people will complain no matter what

People complain about queues, they open servers

People complain about the servers being opened cause they want a precious name.

It’s been one day. You will be fine

1 Like

I don’t care if my name is aijsiunfiuefsdawd. I don’t want to keep making toons and have 6 lvl 12s on 6 different servers that are all full now

8 Likes

DONT MOVE FROM WHERE YOU ARE!
be smart wait be patient if blizzard realises they cant take advantage of the american stupidity they will have to start working on the problems instead of moving the problem around without fixing it

3 Likes

I wish you’d allow server hopping during this surge. Allow us to choose an “un-full” server and then import our character from a different realm to play and level. Then when everyone else loses interest, we can play the characters that we managed to get beyond level 5.

4 Likes

except they are trying to fix the problem… by opening new realms

It is a balancing act, if they just open 20 new realms then you do risk them being ghost towns. it will take a few days or a week to find the balance, and when they do people will just find something else to complain about.

Could you guys create a new pvp EST server, lock it to new players and allow already formed guilds/players a free transfer to that server? That should help to adjust populations of very large servers like Herod, Stalagg, and Faerlina. Just have characters transfer server to server one server at a time. If the population gets to high on the new server, start the same process with another server. Name reserves and guild reserves are maintained that way and people would be more likely to move off those servers. Don’t know how doable that would be for you guys.

3 Likes

It doesn’t explain the lack of a transfer option. Heck, put it behind a level block (10-15 or so)

Nobody wants to redo all the crazy noob stuff for a third time.

2 Likes

Really, Blizz? What happened to this marvelous “layering” you touted? From the way things are going it is like you WANT Classic to fail. Step up the game. This is why subs have dwindled.

Layering was to keep 1259512 gnomes from fighting over the same spawn, not to increase server capacity.

2 Likes

Why not increase the population limits? I am not moving my toon from one server to another and then another just to play.

Open a new server where the high pop realms can transfer to… guilds are split. Half of my guild is in-game, and doesn’t want to re-roll, the other half is sitting in a queue wanting to play with their friends. Opening a fresh realm does nothing.

2 Likes

they are not fixing it.

blizzard: we opened 3 new servers
stupid american mentality players: omfg!!! we have 3 new servers!~!!! 30 000 people rushing in to connect at the same time…
stupid american mentality players: the servers are full!!! we need mroe servers and the other ones are also loaded with endless queu times.
rinse and repeat with as many servers as you wantthe end result is: you guys lack patient and are too much into the me want nownownwnownownownownownownownownownownownownownow i dont want to wait !! now wnow now now nownow now. no matther how many servers they open the end result will alwaysbe the same.

stupidity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting different results.

stop complaining that we need new servers it wont fix anything.
if they kill multi boxing and army boxing it will fix one hell of a problem for classic THEN blizzard and us will see where the issue is

1 Like

server stability and problems down the road. simply increasing the server cap will increase the stress on high level zones down the road

Yes this isn’t unicorn land if server transfers come down it is first come first serve on names. Sorry LegolasXXX

Since they just pulled out the big guns of server names, can we start a pool for the next server names?

1 Like