New Realm Now Open -- Aug. 27 4:30 p.m. PDT

If you try to sign into Herod, you’re going to be even worse off. Sorry to say.

Theres enough people in que’s to populate 10 more servers. Do they really think that many people are going to quit classic? I mean-it’s CLASSIC! People are here for a reason.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, just the one. That should cover it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wow. 10k people waiting in queue at 7 on eastern PvP servers alone is obscene.

1 Like

I am going for 15 mins max

Yes.

Blizzard honestly believes that the current retail game is a superior experience for the majority of players.

1 Like

Apparently you can’t have a 9-5 and be able to play when you get home.

Would love to switch to a new server but half the friends I planned to play with are level 17+ and the other half have been in queue for 2 nights (we switched to Stalag when initially warned to by blizz). I also don’t blame anyone level 17+ for not wanting to restart but if we gain some assurance that transfers would become available or anything to help this situation I can try another server or at least not waste my time staring at a queue and try again tomorrow.

Oh but the estimated time should allow you to go watch a movie or leave your computer but also 5,000 people may instantly drop out of your queue so you better keep checking.

Why was able to reserve my name?

3 Likes

what a sht show

3 Likes

Would’ve been nice several hours ago!

Restart realms. Make them bigger. Shard them a little more and consolidate when Phase 2-3 rolls around in the timeframe. Friends are split since some got into the higher pop servers while the other’s can’t.

No one will move to the lower pop realms if that’s the case. And I’m sure now these PVP servers will have login queues.

go back to retail if you want pve

1 Like

can you guys PLEASE open a new pacific PVP realm before Smolderweb turns from high to full. This isn’t even accounting for the cluster$@$% that is going to happen come the weekend.

BE PROACTIVE… NOT REACTIVE

2 Likes

It’s the authentic Vanilla experience.

1 Like

Here’s a thought. The que times are going to play a roll in whether or not people actually TRY Classic. This is bad for the game’s health as a whole. We, they, talk about how there is going to be a drop off of people who will stop playing. These numbers, of which people will quit, will a lot less threatening if people aren’t waiting in que unable to play the game.

PS. If I wasn’t already in a guild, in which I’ve been apart of for a couple months now on discord, I’d switch servers in a heart beat. Even if I have a level 10 character. Mass transfers need to be allowed to, at the very least, keep guilds and friends together.

Also; I think everyone is over-estimating the drop-off Classic will actually have. I find it really hard to believe there won’t be any layering in phase 2 and beyond. This kind of launch might have worked if communities weren’t being built before the launch of the game.

1 Like

You need way more servers than just adding one. And allow for more players on in one server. Only allowing like 2500 on a server when there’s 50,000 people waiting in the que is absolutely ridiculous! I understand there would be a lot of people clashing for one quest but at least let us play, jesus Christ.

1 Like

And when you finally get in, you need to make a line to kill named npcs. It’s like the perfect queue simulator.

Thanks Blizzard for ruining something that could have been amazing. Ganna cancel my sub, which i activated only for this…

1 Like

I feel like this shouldn’t even be an issue if they were to open more layers per server. They’re trying to force people to relocate with que times. This is EXACTLY what they’re doing and nobody is budging because of previously built communities.

1 Like

I’m guessing none of you were the posters asking for queues over layering the past few months? What happened to those guys?

then make one? lmfao…