New Realm Now Open -- Aug. 27 4:30 p.m. PDT

Imagine sitting in queue for 5+hrs to then have to grind for what little time you have left…Oh and if you get disconnected?! Good luck with that! lol
Make the servers bigger or make more servers!

1 Like

STOP THIS!!! Increase the amount of people that can currently access the existing servers.

7 Likes

fk off, add more servers

2 Likes

aaannnnd it’s down already.

2 Likes

All servers are literally full and one more gets added. That should do it.

11 Likes

already medium pop and stuck at loading…

2 Likes

Lollolololololololol Yup.

1 Like

I actually laughed way too loud at this comment. This has been my experience exactly!

2 Likes

Imagine subscribing to WoW to sit in queue’s rather than playing the game…

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t they just open the servers up a little, you can’t have pretty much all of the servers sitting at full. You also can’t expect players to level and then release new servers making people start all over.

5 Likes

OR the fact we have friends or previously established guilds on servers with 10 hour queues so maybe designate overflow servers instead opening random servers thinking people are going to leave their friends to play a random server solo. Unless thats your plan to make a mint later on with paid xfers which wouldnt surprise me

5 Likes

Gotta love that I’m paying money to sit in a queue.

8 Likes

HEY GUYS!!! im going to give you be best food you have ever had cus your starving to death but imma make you just sit there and stare at it for a few hours first

1 Like

I think Blizzard is doing good. Nobody knows what the realm populations will be when the tourists (current retail players) will get tired of bitshing and go back to retail.

3 Likes

VAN IS NOT 5000k cap dumbtart

1 Like

even your normal realms are backed up and Full…

making ONE new realm after you allowed new charicter creation in existing realms that where high is just Neglect…

any non drug induced IT department could have seen this coming…

3 Likes

So I am to just keep making a new guy each night because I can’t log onto the main server? Who well that realy will take a lot longer to hit 60, why not lower the server pops and just let us all know now:
In 3 months free character moves and/or you will combine servers?

That way when I have 6 guys on 6 servers I can move them to the one you let me save my names on. Which by the way thanks for letting me save names on guys I will never get the chance to play

One more thing maybe it’s clear now your current game sucks? And making it stupid easy lost you people and monthly payments?

8 Likes

LOL I know, brilliant logic. We’ll all be writing starting guides soon…

2 Likes

Are the people who rolled on the new servers yesterday but in queues today supposed to reroll? And will we have to repeat that tomorrow? Why not just open 10 servers Blizz?

6 Likes

I have been in a 3 minute queue for ooooooh bout and hour haha

6 Likes