New Realm Connections are Underway

They opened Pandora’s Box with CRZ. Sadly there is no going back.

8 Likes

Wonder which ones won’t have connections. Probably safe to assume all Full ones.

2 Likes

I would love more Horde! Party!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Finally some good news

6 Likes

Golly gosh, think of all the lucky folks that now get to meet me in game.

You lucky spuds you.
:potato:
:heart:

15 Likes

Lot’s of forum friends in here, we might be getting cosy in the future! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I hope they remove Rag from Thrall grouping to be honest. I’m not saying that the players there are necessarily bad, but when almost none of them speak english and you get paired with them in M+ or LFR, it makes it really hard to communicate.

20 Likes

Ideally we would have one giant server or a few large servers, but this feels like a step in the right direction.

4 Likes

Mega servers are probably the way to go at this point, tbh.

16 Likes

Are you kidding. There’s a 90% chance you’ve seen me in your starter zone.

As for this toon, she’s hiding in WoD. Even a megaserver probably would have 5 ppl in it.

2 Likes

Finally, and a good time to do it, to be honest.

3 Likes

How will realm names be decided? Will the characters have to fight to determine who’s name sticks?

3 Likes

I totally agree; a way to see connected realms in-game is fairly important at this point.

8 Likes

Yes! Very pleased about this. I’m hoping in my heart of hearts that my realm gets connected with Zul’jin. Please oh please!

I thought that’s what the post said.

1 Like

Not fully against it tbh. But I doubt a lot of RPers are for a mega RP server since some enjoy the tight niche community still. Also merging WRA and MG together would be…a mess. Two completely different server cultures.

8 Likes

I like this idea

1 Like

How about they start naming these new megas after forum posters.

3 Likes

It’s 2020. What’s a little more chaos? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Come on Blizz, start a poll and let’s vote on new names lol.

1 Like