New Realm and Free Character Moves for Latin America

At the end of the day absolutely no one should be able to complain about queue times. Blizz gave a fair warning to everyone regarding this and you should have been perceptive enough to realize the full servers would be loaded when your home from work.

Your fault for not doing what me and my friends did and decide to play on the third set of new realms the day before launch to avoid becoming a baby about being unable to play where you wanted, with who you wanted.

We are very happily playing on a full server called Blaumeux. Which wasn’t full pre launch. But you gotta realize it was going to be and now we don’t have queue times yet still full.

I’ve played on said “spanish servers” before and its not just spanish spoken on those servers. There is a large english player base.

clearly this is a very big lie, rlly man?
#yourtearsaredelicious

1 Like

I transferred from Grobbulus (west coast server) to Loatheb (the new latam server) and my ping on both is identical (50ms from Guadalajara), though the realm time is CST unlike Grobbulus.

Though I’m curious, what if the new servers cannot gain the critical mass of userbase to be playable, like if it’s too hard to run dungeons even after a month? Is there going to be any way to transfer? Ideally there would be a solution so that people can fearlessly transfer and experiment with the new server instead of being reluctant to even try.

Also, I think these new servers could be better-advertised. I only happened to notice a new “Latin America” tab on the realm list this morning. Hopefully there’s going to be a Battlenet client news item or at least some sort of “New!” marker on the new server tabs or something. Because it’s really a great thing to finally have Spanish/Portuguese servers, but it’s all going to depend on whether or not they get traction.

You poke Kaivax in the eye, he steals your girl then backhands you back to Missouri

higher ms ping on Loathe than thalnos, it’s not just me. I asked around; mostly 30 to 50 more ms

No estoy acostumbrado a usar el foro de Blizzard y no encuentro como hacer el transfer, alguien me puede explicar porfa?

Tienes que apretar el boton de TIENDA (SHOP) en la pantalla de seleccion de personajes, te recomiendo que pruebes con un ALT primero (personaje alternativo) pq algunos tenemos mayor ping(lag) en el server latino

1 Like

Muchas gracias Krogmark!!

If you’re going to share your ping, it’s also useful to know where you live / are connecting from.

Chile, I didnt share my ping, only the fact that I have higher ms on averege
So no reason to jump realm, not now.

Y los que no jugamos en un reino pvp porque motivo no podemos migrar a este reino junto con la comunidad latina?

Porque es más facil ganar niveles y equipo en PvE, pues un poco injusto a los jugadores de PvP. Solo puede tranferir PVP->PVE o PVP->PVP.

1 Like

En la ventana de selección de personaje está el botón de “tienda”, ahí vas a poder encontrar el transfer gratis.

si bien tienes razón en que es mas fácil el leveo, muchos de los que estamos en pve es por simplemente evitar las colas eternas de los primeros días de lanzamiento y no por el hecho de que sea mas fácil y ademas el problema es que blizzard no pensó en la comunidad latina desde un principio, teniendo en cuenta que en retail existen 3 reinos latinos, lo que nos hubiera ahorrado a la comunidad latina el haber tenido que elegir un reino por tener poca cola en ves de estar en el reino que realmente hubieran deseado elegir

1 month after release and Blizz is STILL pumping out new servers.

Retailies, please provide me with your justifications for this. I thought you all said the game would have a drop off by now.

Hot damn, you’re a moron

Buenas, hay mucha gente dispersa en servidores de PVE que queremos pasar al server latino, pero solo está permitido desde servidores PVP, estaría bueno que lo permitan o creen también un server de PVE en latino america. Gracias.

deje de ser un copo de nieve , sea machito

I transferred to this server when it came out and regularly poll /who 50-60 to gauge the health of the server (since I’m running endgame content myself). The server has definitely been growing. I can see that whole guilds have seem to made the transfer as new guilds with 6+ people sprout up on /who daily. And the server is now medium-population in the evening instead of low-population.

3 Likes

how is the faction balance in this server?