New Realm and Free Character Moves for Brazil

…“What argument?”…
…“daft”…
…“insulting and idiotic”…

Oh, splendid. We were being polite. You deliberately ignored the guy who did some solid arguments because of MUH punctuation. If you can’t respect our culture, if you call us malicious and idiotic people because of a inoffensive word, go ahead, cry me a river. Want to be a victim for the sake of it, find some perverse joy or sport in that? Your problem. Just move on and grow a little stronger the xenophobia inside you. We really don’t care.

And we are a continent sized country. It’s not a minor thing. LatAm can have their ways and 99% of us don’t even have a clue. We are kinda estranged down here, not in a bad way, it’s just the way it is. People can claim portuguese and spanish and interchangeable, but that’s a huge misconception. Brazillians who claim to know spanish, know a rudimentary sort of language. It’s not similiar like scandinavian languages. And spanish speakers don’t have a single clue of portuguese, we have phonetics and a harsh grammar which is alien for them. I, myself understand WAAAY better english than spanish. So, please, quit the drama. Greengo is just a foreigner in brazillian portuguese, not some n-word, like a certain drama queen is bringing up. Jesus, reductio ad absurdum, this is the proper way to refer to your argument, lady. The end. You can’t deal with us? Hate us, whatever, just leave us alone.

It means the exact same as “that fing foreigner”.

Yes, it is a negative meaning. No it’s not because of the “g word” itself. Whenever you refer to any person as “that fing” something, you are usually attributing a negative conotation to it, so cheap argument there.

I love how people who don’t speak our language are trying to teach us what words in our language mean. The level of entitlement is absurd here.

1 Like

I know you’re being ironic, but I don’t. I don’t like arrogant people who think they’re better than us or a whole nation, even in the face of striking arguments, interwebs sources, etc. No xenophobia intended, but just a minor hate towards people who go out of their way to act like victims. Btw, nice quality posting, Ilinevian.

Precisely what I did, to avoid cry-bullies. Bastardized Latin language, geez, it has been two millennia. There’s little if almost no similarity (depending on the languages being compared) between the Latin-rooted languages, just like today’s western languages and Proto-Indo-European to be somewhat hyperbolic.
By the way, the “latins” stuff Jarrelfico is talking about is a LATINO. We are not latinos in your sense of the word.

Limit of 3 posts per new user, so I’m quoting in an earlier post. Sorry about the disorganization.

Than I’d recommand moving to the brasilian realm in order to use this term freely.

French people are latin aswell. You speak a latin language.

1 Like

just that, perfect points. people who dont live here and are clueless about our language or culture trying to force us meaning to words that are just not true

they probably think that we live in the middle of the forest, have a pet monkey or that we are burning down the rain forest to expand our agriculture

3 Likes

Again you’re daft, if you don’t think “grin…o” can an is used negatively, in Brazil or otherwise.

You’re culture has a lot of problems, just like everyone else’s. Ignoring them and acting like they don’t exist is idiotic.

I feel sorry for people, who are so blindly entrenched, they can’t be objective about themselves and the people around them.

I love how you are defending a word that thought the world, and often within the Brazilian culture. Is a Slur.

Next you’ll be defending Brazilian machismo…

The entitlement is real.

What do you know about Brazillian culture? LOL

The word is not a slur. Ask any Brazillian, they’ll say the same.

Unless you think you know our language better than we do.

Just because we don’t like to play with foreigners doesn’t mean we’re racist.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been there multiple times and my wife is from there. I speak Portuguese well enough to get by, and have also trained Capoeira for a long time.

So I’d say outside of Brazilians, I know the culture as well as anyone can.

If you can’t objectively say something is bad about your culture, you’re weak minded and ignorant.

I can say a lot of things wrong about our culture, like we’re shallow sometimes and effusive people, we hug people but really don’t like them.
But the word “greengo” is not one of them. Insulting me (ad hominem) won’t do any better for your argument. Go cry in a corner and man up after that.
And I believe you’re making up stories, bucko. Stop that. It’s pathetic.
“Açaí”, “capoeira”, that’s like a montage of stereotypes, next you’re going to tell us how exotic the feijoada tasted. There are places here we don’t even know about the existence of such things, except feijoada, that’s universal around here. Are you trolling on purpose? Bored to death? I can’t even…

Greengo friend, a channel presented by a new yorker named Seth to show curiosities and how things work out there. I believe that’s the end of it. Or I can show more evidence if asked to, there’s a ton. But alas, I’m tired of spoiled, entitled people and drama queens.

looool

“i know brazilian culture because i trained capoeira”

i cant put in words how pathetic this is. this looks like you search for some words on google, like açaí and capoeira, and throw it away trying to make a point

if you are really married to a brazilian woman just ask her this: the word gri.ngo alone in brazil is a bad thing?

1 Like

She isn’t, because his supposed token wife does not exist.
If she existed and was aware of all this, she’d bitc*slap him silly for being a holier-than-thou AHEM xenophobic AHEM jerk. This only gives americans bad rep, she would also say.

We may be HUE BRs, have a terrible and justified bad rep on MMORPGs alone, but this is a forum. God only knows how we think of you as snobbish and arrogant people, now with an added bonus of being “moral”, or should I say immoral busybodies (reversed values, guys) of the world in a twisted and crooked manner, doing only harm and not being truly moral, a colossal hysteria has taken over your contry.
Damn, out there seems like a loony bin, if I may invoke His name again, thank God I’m a brazillian. My culture may have flaws, but they’re manageable at least. Yes, machismo is terrible, abhorrent, but in the very very least we don’t nurture sissies wannabe moral busybodies like you, Badwolf. Accept it when confronted with data, facts, etc. Feelings do not matter.

Here we have a saying, it goes like that: “he who says whatever he wants, hear what he doesn’t want to hear”.

i know, i was trying to be nice xD

“fala o que quer, ouve o que não quer”
his wife should know about that and can explain it better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aw, man, that’s cute (I’m serious).
In the face of obnoxious people you stay cool-headed and still try to be nice after all the names you got called. You make me feel bad for being so brutal. At least I was effective.
Have a heart wholeheartedly, the world needs people like you.
His wife should also advice him that the expression is a complementary advice to the first amendment. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like