New Races "Old"

Just wondering why Blizz is making old returning players to WoW have to still unlock all the new races via the EXTREMELY long quests.

I get it, I like to earn things in game too, but as a returning player who’s much older than I was 10-15 years ago when I 1st played I no longer have the time to do these mundane quests to unlock new races from 2-3 xpacs ago. Nor should old content be extremely long to unlock things such as new races years later! It’s quite overwhelming trying to play catch up. Leveling toons up to max and trying to compete with current players.

Quite honestly it makes me want to quit playing again. Just being honest

PS. Also forgot to mention how hard it is to even locate the questline needed to unlock the races. I googled for hours just to find 1 of them.

Difficult to navigate with the tons of popup quests from SW or Org every time I visit a city quite annoying.

• Peace
4 Likes

They have reduced the requirements to open up new races. The rep grinds are not as bad as they were. It would still be good to see further simplification.

Wowhead.com has guides for opening up each new race.

This forum is strictly player to player, but you can leave feedback and suggestions ingame, under the help menu.

2 Likes

Not as bad as they were, but still pretty bad.

I spent the good portion of a weekend trying to unlock Kul Tirans, just to find out when I was done getting Loremaster, there was still a ton left to do.

This grind isn’t even fun, it’s just a slog.

3 Likes

Well, I unlocked the fat guys.

Turns out I didn’t even like them.

Well that was a week well spent. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes