New race idea for WoW

Arrakoa would make a nice addition to the game. That said I’m not against something new either, since Arrakoa don’t have a sexual dimorphism developed.

Oh! Well, they’re just big humans. I meant something animalistic.

They need to add the dragon aspects into the game as a playable race for both factions.

Well out of nowhere they created turtle people, and for some reason the crabs hate them.

WE NEED CRAB PEOPLE

Crabians

1 Like

Mok’nathal is the only answer

If Arakkoa interests you as a playable bird race, both the cursed and uncursed variety, you might be interested in seeing all the ideas, support, and discussions about them going on in the Arakkoa megathread here:

I’m sure arguments can be made for them joining either faction as well. I know they have been requested for quite awhile, and I’d be curious to see what all is done with them if they were promoted to becoming a playable race. :bird: :parrot:

I would love to see the WoW equivalent of Kenku. Yes we have arakkoa but dangit I want cute raven folk

1 Like

Shocking, they gave the Horde Vulpera (which could have gone a HUGE way to helping the population imbalance…but the Horde apparently needed them and they fit in so well in the Horde) while giving the Alliance tall fat humans, who knew no one wanted to play fat people on top of being HUMAN which is already in the game many times over.

Alliance races:
Human
Worgen (changed humans but can still run around in human unless in combat)
High Elves/Void Elves (thinner humans with pointy ears that are cooler)
Dwarves (short humans)
Gnomes (the shortest humans)
Mechagnomes (the shortest humans with mechanical upgrades)
Kul Tirans (taller fat humans)

Almost the entire Alliance is a reflection of humans. Who knew almost no one wanted to play what should be an option for Humans to begin with in KT, instead it’s a new “race”. Don’t get me wrong, i think Worgen and Mechagnomes are nice and bring something to the game but i’m not really sure how much Blizzard “stretched” their creativity with things like Kul Tirans…hell we didn’t even get the skinny versions they first showed and only got tall fat folks. Kul Tirans are rotund and fit only a tiny niche.

Draenei are kind of the resident “big monster race” for the Alliance, no? It’s just that most draenei seem to be females which are not as big/mostery.

It’s possible that Alliance just don’t want to play monsters.

Worgen could be a big monster race if they stood up straight and the females were a bit more bulky

1 Like

They’re a little too big to be honest. I’d prefer male Draenei were more like this:

2 Likes

The only new race I would definitely play is Ogre!

3 Likes

Did you play the “Wizardry” series of single-player RPG’s back in the day, by any chance? There was a NPC race of bipedal rhinos that were gung-ho military types, uniforms, ranks, and all. Perfect for the Alliance.

Wrong conclusion. The KTs are disliked because of where they are big, not because they are big.

If they’d added a rhino race like Chibiusa suggested, people would be all over it

I would die if I could play a two headed ogre warlock :weary:

2 Likes

why do we need a new race exactly? say they give you a new race, what then? a new post wanting even more races? this is why blizz ignores us, it’s never enough for you people

But then why are Draenei males so rare? They are built like linebackers. They practically are a rhino race already. I just feel like bigger races are less popular on Ally side because they are big.

If Alliance got a big rhino race, and Horde got anything smaller, the Alliance would flip out.

Or Ogre Magi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ducks :duck:

And they come in different types and colors.

Horde: :duck:s
Alliance: :rabbit2: s

The thinner more lean one is how Archimonde looks in the warcraft cinematics. He doesn’t look boxy like wow draenei

1 Like