New PvP Talents and Paladin

So we all know Ret is busted and because of it, Holy and by association Protection will feel the wrath of nerfs. I just read up on some of the new PTR PvP talents and they’re exciting until I saw the paladin one replacing Vengeance Aura.

Who is responsible for this, so I can communicate my MASSIVE disappointment directly?

It’s absolute garbage.

2 Likes

Can we get judgments of the pure removed?

Then we can talk.

2 Likes

I don’t see Blessing of Spellwarding on the PTR talent tree, so it might be gone. Looks like Bedazzle took its place.

Judgment of the pure has been in the game for ages, Legion I am pretty sure. It should definitely be removed from Ret because Ret is no longer the red headed step child of plate DPS.

Holy is losing big throughput with Vengeance Aura and Light’s Grace being removed, and we are not being compensated with anything worthwhile.

1 Like

What PVP talents did you get in return, Bedazzle and what else?

Bedazzle…

Bedazzle. I can’t even.

That’s replacing Blessing of Spellwarding for Ret too, I believe. Not a very good talent imo.

Nothing else for you?

Judgments of the pure was added 9.1.5. Not sure why everyone thinks this pvp talent was added back in legion or BFA all of a sudden. It was added in shadowlands, but wasn’t that strong because the ret mechanics were different.

2 Likes

yep went from 2381 too 1600 since 10.0.7 dropped literally one shot my hunter closest ive ever been too elite im probably going too leave wow for good the countless hours and fun that it took too get too 2381 has quikly been turned into the biggest frustration ive ever expierenced in my life haha how and why it made it out of PTR ill never know and why it hasnt been fixed withing the first day of official 10.0.7 has me speechless…

1 Like

I’m hoping Bedazzle is tooltip error.

1.5 min cd for 1.5 second cast for 3 seconds of attacks missing is bad. Especially when you need to aim it in a 20 yard range, making you even more vulnerable to kicks.

I like the angle, but it needs major tweaking. Definitely should be instant or 0.5 second cast. Probably longer duration/shorter cd, but not much.

Making a Chaos Bolt, Poly, or Mortal Strike whiff is very clutch. This is kinda a short range/aoe Shadowmeld.

Very strong in BGs. I’d take it if it’s Instant Cast, 4 second duration, 1 min 15 second cd.

why does it have a required honor level if it wasn’t added in legion?
probably because it was added in legion and has a different spellid because it didn’t have the magic dispel originally

do your homework properly

https://i.paste.pics/MTCVT.png

Sure. It was a completely different spell.

I was speaking about the dispel talent. You got me on the spell being added as a pvp honor talent in legion, for sure, but that changes nothing about how dumb this ability is.

Ad hominem attacks do not change how broken the current iteration of this pvp talent is with the rework.

Uh
what?
Light’s Grace makes this spec PLAYABLE in bgs. Why would they nerf our two best PvP talents? Aren’t we considered a bottom tier healer?
lol??

You realize we can view your Armory, as well as see you’ve copy pasted the same exact message on multiple Ret posts… right?