New PTR Patch and not one change for hunters

Oh…you’re right…they are nerfing streamline LOL

Edit: wait wait…no I think they are just posting the Rapid Fire talent in general…like when you look it over in the tree it says what Streamline does when you hover over rapid fire

2 Likes

Would really like to see some actual hunter feedback from the Devs. SV is the least played DPS spec in the game for a few reasons and it’s not just because the other two are just better.

However, my biggest issue with Hunters right now is just how absolutely squishy we are compared to everyone else. We offer no utility, which would be fine if our damage was comparably better to compensate.

3 Likes

Could’ve kept Wild Spirits instead but nooooo! :confused:

3 Likes

Rejoice my brethren

• Stampede Summon a herd of stampeding animals from the wilds around you that deal [ 132.7% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to your enemies over 12 sec. Enemies struck by the stampede are snared by 30%, and you have 10% increased critical strike chance against them for 5 sec. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 45 Talent. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 45 Talent. 30 40 yd range. Instant. 2 min cooldown.

The talent no one uses has had it’s range increased to 40 yards!

14 Likes

I saw this and actually laughed out loud when I read it on Wowhead. Blizzard is so out of touch with Hunters if they think that Stampede is an actual real talent.

7 Likes

Yet more notes where some classes are getting a paragraph+ of changes. I wouldn’t mind waiting if it was still being worked on, even just a quick blue post “Hunters we hear you, we are currently working on class and spec reworks!” That’s it, just something to let us know. The PTR changes, I… don’t understand.

2 Likes

That is a dev trolling hunters. Change my mind. Stampede?! A talent literally no one uses unless they are RPing? Is this what people mean when they say ‘they can’t even’?

7 Likes

At this point I’d settle for ‘we are not working on hunter, like, at all.’ Just let us know so we can either deal with this steaming pile or move on to something else that is being developed.

The silence is unreal.

5 Likes

Bump. Salvo change + DT loss is fine but the choice to place steady focus instead of tac reload in DT’s place has had very unfortunate consequences for our Talent Point economy. Its much harder to flex spec.

Lol yea I honestly wish they never “redesigned” bear in .05… my bear sucks worse now, which is one hell of a feat considering how low the bar already was. I suppose that takes talent in a trash sort of way.

For real, who the hell uses stampede. I’ve never seen anyone cast it. Not since MOP lol. Who are these bozos in charge.

1 Like

It was briefly good for certain encounters in early BFA that required high burst AoE every few minutes.

Otherwise the Legion rework dismantled both the thematics and the viability of Stampede.

1 Like

It’s the same as on Live, so what’s the point here?

I’m not in the sky is falling hysteria crowd, but the almost total silence on hunters really is baffling…

Communication has never been Blizz’s strong point.

1 Like

They were actually doing better for a while… I’m not sure what happened… The release of Dragonflight and Christmas? It hasn’t been the same since.

This is when we need to unsub as a grp if not before then. Why give them our money??

I’d take reducing the rez time for a dead pet over any change to stampede. At least that would be a quality change. Does the hunter dev even read this forum? Hello?

3 Likes

Hell, it’d be nice if a blue post would even acknowledge Hunter as a class right now haha

What ever they identify as, has not posted here since June 2022.

1 Like