New Proto Isn't In Classic - RyanReynoldsButWhy.Gif

But why??

Dope mount. For being a DK in Classic. But it’s not for Classic.
If I’m playing Classic wouldn’t I want the mount in the game I’m actually playing?

It’s to entice people to give classic a try and inflate their numbers. Nothing more.

1 Like

It wasn’t a mount in Classic and they want to keep the servers as “pure” as thry can. Is pure the right word for this? Boring? Original? Maybe original is better.

Oh and the whole trying to convert Retail players again.

1 Like

Sadly… You’re not wrong… but still. Would be way more enticing to stay on Classic if I could ride that dope proto.

Nah, I don’t buy this explination because we have the Tuskarr Glider and that Lizard thing too. Also no RDF.

This yes. This is more accurate.

Correction, they want to do as little work as they can.

if it was for classic as well as retail it would ruin their word-play shenanigan.

“no cross-rewards”

quote is from Ythisens. idk why its not showing in the actual quote.

1 Like

Blizzard has pretty much failed on any and all counts.

They did do crossover rewards though, the dark portal pass and wotlk collectors both had rewards for both. Pretty sure you can use the mini diablo pet n what not too cant you?

Meanwhile people are surfing those atrocious bone kites all over the place.

1 Like

Don’t you besmirch my glorious flying whale carcass.

1 Like

I personally would never. I am curious if that whale carcass has more polygons than any other mount though

i wouldnt know but i wouldnt be surprised :wink:

wouldnt be the first time blizz lies to me.

Mini Diablo was in the original collector’s edition, so that’s probably why.

1 Like

Right… he has been here since day 1 . i dont see why he wouldnt be included in “Classic”.

Not just more polys, but a higher texture size. Such a weird mount- it was not what I was expecting.