New portal room

Blizzard, thank you for putting all the portals in the same place

10 Likes

It should be noted that these will work like the older portals, in that they’ll take you to the ZONE the dungeon is in, but probably not directly in front of the dungeon portal.

Still, this is good. I was wondering how they’d handle M+ season this time around, since most of the dungeons are in old-world zones. And that hill next to the bank was looking alittle crowded with THREE portals, let alone trying for 5 of them.

1 Like

whaaaaa? That’s definitely new… and are these JUST for mythics or the dungeons that were turned to be able to be mythics?

so why would we want to get portals for completing level 20’s??? Lol

This is awesome. I’m a little concerned it’s in Valdrakken though.
I hope this isn’t a “feature” that’s going to get forgotten in future development.

2 Likes

At the end of season 3 these portals will be gone but your 20’s portals you will keep.

1 Like

that’s fair… just pulls away from the value a bit (can’t help but feel that way, i guess is what im saying)

Still better than having to hearth to dalaran and fly to HM etc when not having the portal

They should put a portal in there that is handy occasionally but makes no sense like the Nazjatar portal in Val, how about a portal to The Maw… Ya perfect.

Good quality of life, thanks bliz :+1:

I really appreciate the new portal room because of how far away dungeons like Everbloom are. I’ll gladly take being in the same zone over just having a garrison hearth stone.

Well for start because you can use them after the season ends.

Also I’m betting these portals don’t dump you at the meeting stone.