New player seeking

Hi Folks -

I am a completely new player. Just to be clear, never played the game before. Finding MMO gaming after a reasonably long career in the real world with the kiddo off to college.

I’ve just started playing the trial and before I subscribe I’d like to dip a foot into the social aspects of the game. I’ve read about guilds and I 'm figuring there may be some on ED that would be ok with bringing on a new person.

Ideally you’ve got a guild with a good mix of folks that have been around and folks that are new like myself. My playstyle is what I’d call “competent”. I’m not going to be the best at anything and while I’ll start out being the worst at everything; whatever I end up doing I’ll be very competent at given enough practice or I won’t be doing it.

Hope this makes sense. Feels like I’m filling out a lousy dating profile. Please reply if you have sympathy :slight_smile: and a guild that fits.

Best,
Alwaraz

3 Likes

Sadly the game is it’s biggest decline, at least for our once great server Emerald Dream.

Depending on your playstyle, I believe there are still some established guilds recruiting. I’m not sure because I’ve been away but here are a few:

Alliance: Kill Order-Heavy Player vs Player
Clan Battlehammer-all Dwarf
Horde: Division VII- a bit of everything
Terran Empire-World Player vs Player

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you Jim

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

Jim is pretty much spot on even when he’s been away. While ED isn’t what it used to be it’s still got a few real fans of WoW who play and try to make it fun.

Good luck to you and above all, just have fun!

Cheers!