New player returning for The War Within

Hello, I am an experienced player returning to the game and would like to get back into raiding after a hiatus. Currently I have a Shaman, DK, and Warrior all at max level and play all specs. I am looking for a guild that does Heroic (AotC) and maybe dips it’s toes into mythic progression. I am on the east coast so a guild with EST raid schedule would fit best.

Hey Crogrunk, Check the information below if this works get a hold of me.

Cheerocracy - Sargeras is a brand new guild with experienced leaders, and we are on the lookout for like-minded players to join our ranks. We want to keep the guild fairly small size to keep it more personal. Whether you’re a seasoned raider or new to the game, if you’re ready to have fun, make new friends, and tackle content with a smile, Cheerocracy is the place for you!

We are currently seeking:
dps
**1-tank **
healers

What We Offer:

Raiding Schedule: Our goal is AOTC. Our raids are planned for Tuesday & Wednesday 9-11 EST

Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in a positive and inclusive guild culture where everyone is welcome. No matter your experience level, you’ll find support and camaraderie here.

M+: Beyond raiding, we will be focusing on progressing keys.

Support and Growth: Our guild leaders are dedicated to helping members improve and achieve their goals, whether that’s gearing up, learning raid mechanics, or just enjoying the game.

What We’re Looking For:

• Active Players: We want members who are engaged and excited to participate in guild activities and raids.

• Team Players: We value teamwork and communication. If you’re ready to contribute to a positive and cooperative environment, we’d love to have you!

• Sense of Humor: A good laugh goes a long way. We enjoy having fun both in and out of raids.

• Drop us a message in-game or get with me on Discord valane0693

Greetings Crogrunk!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello, I’m still looking for a new home

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team. We dont usually go hard to get into mythic but if we get there and the group wants to we will be. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!