New Player Mentoring Program

I started WoW back in Vanilla. My first ever toon was a Tauren Shaman. I loved every bit of playing him. It wasn't until I got to level 20 that I realized I was doing everything wrong. A level 40 player came up to me after a fight and asked me why I didn't pull out my totems. I had no idea what he was talking about. Turns out that in my wanderlust over this game, I hadn't done my class quests and never got my totems. I just went off and started to kill random mobs instead. I felt like a fool.

Nowadays, quests are a lot easier. We get told to go here, kill that, return to me when your finished. And well for us veterans of expansions past; we find our travels easy. But for new players, just waking up their level ones into this new world, They can easily find the amount of things to do to much to process all at once, Or even sometimes downright confusing.

This week I am having my Guild members of the Laughing Moon Tribe start an outreach program. We would like level 1 players who have never picked up this game before to comment below. You need help in a dungeon? Killing a certain enemy for a quest? We will be there to help. My guild members have offered to take their time to spend a day, or even a few hours, to help another player.

We are not the best players, we don't have the best gear, and we don't know everything. But we still do good for ourselves and I promise that what we don't know, we will find out.

So we ask all new players on Cenarion Circle / Sisters of Elune to comment below, Or find me in game via my BattleNet ID (Nuada#11624). Don't be afraid to ask for help. And this goes for Alliance players as well. Despite The Laughing Moon Tribe Guild being a Horde based guild at the start, Id like to announce that with this mentoring programs implementation, We will be starting an Alliance based sister guild onto the server later on today.

If anyone from other guilds would like to participate, we ask that you comment below or contact me through my Battlenet ID given above. We are not limiting this to just our guild. Lets make this game a little friendlier each day for everyone.
Hey Nuada. I sent you a BN friend request. BNet Tage is H3CKY34H.

I would love to talk to you about joining Termina. We are a Casual Normal / Heroic Raid guild that does lots of PVP and mythic +'s in our free time.

PM and we can talk if you are intrested

- Heck