New Player Looking for Guild

I am a new player to WoW but not to MMORPGs. I am looking for a guild to grow and learn with. I am willing to learn any role, I am currently working on a pally tank and wouldn’t mind some pointers. Hope to see you out there!

We’re on Area 52, Horde, but we are always looking for more to hang out with and talk to or answer questions. If you’d like to check us out, feel free to make a character there and let me know!

discord.gg/v7hc8Xh (if you have any questions)

were on bleeding hollow horde in u wanna chat add my discord Neil#4199

Hey Shalex,

I am the GM for our guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently only raiding casually until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179, and my BNet is Mom#11116! If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

We could teach you some things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Good morning to you !!! Allumination is a friendly, helpful guild that is looking to grow our online family for SL , check out our info and reach out to chat , looking forward to hearing from you :star_struck:Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hey! You may be the right fit for us! I would love to talk further, add me on discord: Kodiak#1619
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! We’re a new Alliance guild on Stormrage called Brewed Success. We’re a NA morning/daytime guild that’s focusing on all aspects of WoW, although we are really trying to build a core raid team. We have a guild Discord up and going as well. We love taking in new players and helping them out. (:
Here’s the link to our full recruitment post if you’d like to read.

You can add me on either BNET - Siren#11152 or Discord - Siren#8744

Guild: Risen From The Ashes
Server: Dawnbringer (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.
Needs: Everyone!
Progression: New guild, so no progression to share. :frowning: But we have 12/12H raiders and some with mythic experience.
Goals: AOTC each tier while we are building (we will progress as far into mythic as we can). CE is the goal for the last tier.

~New guild that is looking for mature, friendly raiders! We are a raiding and mythic+ guild. Any experience is welcome! We love raiding with a good group of people and progress as far as we can. This is a really chill, non-drama, fun raiding environment to be apart of!
~DM me if you are interested or for more information!
~Come try us out! :slight_smile:

-Discord: @Tano#7981 or my btag @Caseclosed#11853