New Player Looking for Guild Family

I have played WoW before but took a long break, but now I am back and it’s so new! I am looking to experience it all. In the past I have done dungeons, some heroics, never raided because my original clan didn’t like to, I’ve done PvP. I can tank, heal and dps, I am comfortable with it all just have to rebuild my toons and level them out and get back in the swing of things. I am on Trollbane server and I am looking for a guild that I can call home, people who like to help one another and really have a good time.

Hey Jàrbixx,

Not sure if you are interested in Alliance or server changing but we at Limit Break on US-Lightbringer might be a good fit for you.

I will save you the standard this is who we are yadda yadda and leave it at the basics. We are a endgame PvE focused Midcore guild with a small but close knit community. Our focus has always been on quality not quantity.

That said we have a very active discord and weekly events, such as transmog contests, movie nights, leveling weekends and more. If any of this sounds like its right for you hit me up on battle.net at Aya#11373

Nine North Wall 5/8H is a semi-hardcore guild made by close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre looking for a place to truly call home, look no farther! We pride ourselves in staying close knit with people who actually enjoy talking to each other and having fun together in group based content.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.

Requirements:
-375ilvl
-working mic
-enchants/gems
-all consumables
-know your role in every fight prior to Raid times

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

Needs:
-Holy Paladin, MW Monk, or Resto Shaman
-Hunter, Mage, or SPriest
-Rogue, DH, Warrior, DK, or Monk

**We currently run OPEN TRIALS for anyone who meets our requirements and is interested in joining our raid team EVERY FRIDAY. **

PVP:
We are also seeking to have an active group of players to form competent and viable arena comps with a future goal of growing to have a RBG team!

I currently run as a Frost or Unholy DK in arenas/RBGs.

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!

Contacts:
CO-GM- Jon @Sugarbearjon#1635
CO-GM- Jordan @Greenbear#1833
Lead Recruiting Officer- Jonathan @Boomstenlaka#1785

Greetings! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a Horde guild on US-Turalyon.

You didn’t mention if you’re open to a server change, so I’ll post my info just in case. :slight_smile:

Subject to Change is a social-everything guild - we just love to run content together and help each other out. We offer Normal and Heroic raiding, but we run just about any type of content together!

I’ve included my guild ad below so you can get a feel for what we’re about.

Subject to Change is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Now recruiting all classes and specs - Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Thursday at 8 p.m. EST

Hellooooooo Jarbixx!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Heya, not sure if you’re open to different server but,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)