New Player Looking for Friends

Hey everyone :slight_smile:
I just started playing a few days ago and I’d like to have some friends to play with or talk to about the game. I’m on Daggerspine. I don’t really like playing more than one character but I don’t mind starting over somewhere else if anyone wants to play on a different server.

Like I said, I’m really new. I played in the past but very little and I didn’t like it. I like it now though! I prefer alliance over horde but I can try horde too :slight_smile: I’m a casual player, I don’t like pvp stuff much. I have social anxiety and am kind of shy but I’d really like a friend to play with or talk to about the game? I don’t use a mic so I can’t voice chat. I’m 22 if that matters! I’m from the US/EST and I have discord as well.

1 Like

Allumination would love for you to join us and make our community your home. Casuals are always welcome . A stranger is just a friend we have not met yet . Allumination ~ Stormrage

Heya and welcome to wow!!
Maybe you’d be interested in joining our community discord!
Originally a guild discord, it’s grown into a cross-realm server for friends to join groups for keys, pvp, and more recently, ‘other game’ nights. :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me there and we can chat!
Abs#5438