New player looking for a guild

like the title says, I’m pretty new to WoW. i have a 120 demon hunter that i boosted to play with friends. looking for a casual guild to help me get up to speed on mechanics of the game. I’m up for any content of the game and will do whatever is needed to advance the guild. thank you for your time.

Hey There Passian !

I know you are on an alliance character but you didn’t mention server or faction. I run a horde guild on zul’jin and would be interested in having a conversation with you in game.

Konvergence is an established guild on Zul’Jin full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun, organized raid experience. We are AOTC focused and will only ever raid normal and heroic level content. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a causal environment at a high level.

Raid Times

Friday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Escaflownae#1845

Hello Passian!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Passian!

I run a guild on Alliance, Stormrage (NA). Read about us below, and let me know if you are interested in having a chat!

Undecided (+18) is looking for players to fill our raiding roster for 8.3. We are a heroic raiding guild. Relatively new guild with members from all walks of life. We may be small, but we have BIG personalities. Casuals welcome too! There is always someone willing to help you out :slight_smile:

Raid: FRIDAY/SATURDAY 7-10 PM EST
Mostly recruiting DPS and Heals.

About Us:

A few friends transitioned over from Horde where we raided throughout BFA. We cleared Heroic for all raid tiers.

Our focus:

• Progressing through Heroic Ny’alotha in 8.3
  • M+ regularly - pushing the +10 keys (when possible)
  • Having fun. This is a game, and we play it to take our minds off nonsense in our day to day lives, we know better than to let it consume us!

Aims for remainder of 8.2.5

• Helping people gear through M+
  • When there’s enough people, getting through Heroic Eternal Palace for gear, and possibly AOTC for people who don’t have it - this IS NOT GUARANTEED!

Hi Passian,

Reformation is a social / leveling guild that does dungeons, achievements, old content and just enjoys the game. We’re on Shadow Council / Blackwater Raiders. No pressure guild, we work together, died together (sometimes) and progress together. Aspirational raiders, but not pressuring anybody. Family and life are a reality.

My bnet tag is Samvimes#11432 if you would like to know more.

How is Zul’jin community as a hole? I am looking to xfer to another server . Zul’jin keeps popping up in my mind .

1 Like

Disturbed - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (7/8) Heroic (8/8) Normal (8/8)
disturbedguild…com/

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Spanky (Spank#1188)

Zul’jin is a pretty decent place. It has a lot of top end guilds and some big communities. Being that its a strong horde dominated server and it’s highly populated you’d be able to find some thing there pretty easy.

2 Likes

Zul’jin is pretty high populated. Lots of different guilds, and the AH isn’t too bad. Horde faction heavy.

1 Like

Hi there!

My name is Kaniele and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow!
We are recruiting members to join our CORE mythic group teams as well as people to join our raiding team!

We are a small group of fun, friendly, down to earth people. We are currently rebuilding after losing most members due to classic and a bit of a hiatus.
Our goal each tier is to clear Heroic. We run mythic + weekly and like to do things on off days such as mog/mount runs, achievement runs and Alt runs.

Current Raid days/times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST but willing to switch a day to another weekday if majority votes on it.

Please message me if you are a down to earth person who doesn’t care so much about the logs but about having fun. Understand that this is a guild REBUILDING and is looking for active members to become a part of this community.

You may add me on bnet or discord.
Bnet-Kaniele#11677
Discord-Kaniele#7366