New Player Looking for a Friendly Guild =]

I’m a new WoW player looking for a guild/Family/Friends to play with and to have fun with :grinning:. Willing to learn everything about this game, I like PVE a lot but I’m more of a hardcore PVP player. =]

PS: I don’t mind changing Realm.

Pls add me Luzaca#1299

Hey, Hakalight! I sent you a bnet request. We are looking for more members for No Place Like Gnome. No Place Like Gnome is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! The great thing is we are already on your realm so you wouldn’t have to change! Please look for my request and message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526

2 Likes

Heya Hakalight, Nyssea here with Moonlight Coffeehouse. First, welcome to WoW! I hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth. We’d love to have you join our guild if you’re still looking. Moonlight coffeehouse is a laid back, community focused guild and our priority is to create an environment where all players feel welcome and have friends to run content with. Even if you don’t join, I’m more than happy to help out in any way i can. Good luck in your search and i hope you keep moonlight coffeehouse in mind while looking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi rory, I’m at vacation atm. Will be back in monday afternoon. I will accept your invitation when i got back so we can talk =]

Hey there Haka! We are just coming back from a hiatus and getting back into the groove of the game! :slight_smile: Its all about the people who we play with and having fun than the loot (although it is nice) :slight_smile: We are very laid back and have fun learning while we wipe. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. My battletag is Aggroeless#1297. See you in game!

1 Like

Hi Nyssea Can i add you or can you add me in bnet ? =]

Absolutely! I just sent you a friend request. :slight_smile: