New player looking for a casual friendly guild

I am a new player to WoW and just started a week ago in anticipation for SL and the new leveling experience. I am looking for a friendly guild to level up with and begin dungeons/raids.

I plan on playing both a prot/holy paladin, and a disc/shadow priest. I definitely enjoy tanking and healing.

I have been playing on the PTR so far and have a 50 paladin there, so I am familiar with the leveling and dungeon experience now.

What kind of guild would you be interested in hit me up on discord Stubborn Fronz#5503 if you are interested to chat! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Sunday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Monday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

Group One: 2 Healers (Disc / Holy Priest, Holy Paladin) and 1 RDPS (No Hunters Please)
All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

1 Like

Hey there.

Pyreanor might be for you.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

1 Like

Hey! A lot of us are just hanging out and leveling, amongst other random stuff, waiting for the new expansion. Feel free to join us. You can reach me at BlitzkriegD#1781 on Bnet and BlitzkriegDC#8703 on Discord.

1 Like

What’s up Wunder!

My very first character back in the day (10 years ago) was a BE Paly. I played Prot Paly for 6+ years, and still jump on it from time to time, so I could definitely give you some tips from time to time.

Anyways, me and some friends are putting together a guild since finding one that fit us was pretty hard. We are mostly casual, but we are hoping to get a good core group of raiders ready once Shadowlands drops. If you’d like to talk to me and possibly get an invite, hit me up on Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

1 Like

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

1 Like

Thank you all for the great messages! I am sending out Bnet messages to chat about guilds!
My Bnet is: Generative#1941

Wundermore,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hello… Please Contact me if interested.