New Player LF helpful guild

Hi there,
I’m new to WoW and I don’t know anyone who plays so I’m looking for a friendly and helpful guild who’d be willing to teach me everything there is to know about WoW and I am willing to fill and learn any role. My current server is Garrosh but I am willing to transfer and I have no preference over Alliance. I’m interested in dungeons and raiding but I don’t know where to start. I pre-ordered Shadowlands so I’m in this for the long haul. My discord is SleptOn#6002 and you can contact me there.

-Noah

2 Likes

We would LOVE to help you get started. Feel free to add me on Battle.net and we can chat about guilds. My btag is ThirdPhoenix#1305

Hey there Murlock, and welcome to the game! I remember when I was fresh to the game. Quite the experience. It can be daunting, figuring out the new terms and lingo, finding out where to begin.

But the best part is finding a home, making friends and having fun. Whether you find that home with my guild or somewhere else, I wish you the best of luck!

Please feel free to check out my guild.

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hello Murlock,
[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2 Healers and a few more ranged dps for our core raiding team
  • All DPS are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking